EverreadY AlbuM SaleS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 18, 2006
lol didnt the 57 rdvs sell in the 30k range yall are talking about, cmon now people this is a major record label tech n9ne, i think he'll go at least 100,000 in 2 weeks, maybe 70k+ first week, tho im actually expecting him to go gold later on with the album if enough singles are dropped

Sep 16, 2002
I think that all it takes is patience and time and continous promoting... a great example of this working out is MAROON 5, they had their "Songs About Jane" FOR MANY YEARS and their album took a while for it to be super popular...and once it got on the top 5 most sold albums, it stayed there for a very long time just like when Linkin Park's "Hybrid Theory" hit the brink of it's popularity... also... before both Maroon 5 and Linkin Park got mainstreamily popular, they toured as much as Tech N9ne has been doing throughout his career... so yeah, it takes time... look at someone like Twista, it took him MANY years to FINALLY get mainstream fame as a solo artist.

Maroon 5 and LInkin Park milked and promoted the fuck outta their debut mainstream albums... I'm sure that if JCOR didn't fuck things up with ANGHELLIC, Tech would've BEEN a platinum selling MC.

Oct 9, 2002
Mummy said:
lol didnt the 57 rdvs sell in the 30k range yall are talking about, cmon now people this is a major record label tech n9ne, i think he'll go at least 100,000 in 2 weeks, maybe 70k+ first week, tho im actually expecting him to go gold later on with the album if enough singles are dropped
major label hasnt done shit for him yet promo wise....

hell he isnt even listed as an artist on universals site... you have to search for tech n9ne under upcoming releases to find anything at all

Sep 14, 2005
Damn some record stores around here didnt even know it was droping. And i dont think any one has got there promotion shit! 10k frist week at best 15k I figured that with this much hype behind the album they would be craming promotional shit down peoples throats. But hey it not money in my pocket either way!

In the long run i think this album will do better than any before and help him push more copys of his already classic albums out of sheer intrest.

Maybe this is his way of keeping it underground!

Aug 31, 2005
why doesnt strange post shit on sites like hiphopgame.com?

lots of peeps go to this site in particular.....and has been a good place to find new artist

Apr 21, 2003
Naw theres no video or Promo shit yet and the radio hasn't even played any song's.. come on be real i think eventually this album will sell a shit load but its not gonna be in the first week.. Maybe just maybe if they get that video out already and start lettin more people know it's comin out nov,7th.. that's only 21 day's from now they need to hurry with the radio and promo shit..

Oct 18, 2003
It's gonna be high, with all the touring he's been doing his fan base is pretty big, all the juffalo's will buy his shit the day it comes out, and he's got a fanbase that sticks with him once they start listening, I'm sayin over 50k

Nov 21, 2005
jamkmk1605 said:
I Hommie the Clown gona be in line?
im assuming your asking "is homey the clown gonna be in line"

im pretty sure there wont be a line on nov 7th at my nearest record store for this album , but i am gonna buy it on the 7th :)

Sep 17, 2003
First off, if I butcher these dates by a few days, I apologize up front.

I remember back in 2002 when Absolute Power dropped, all the promo stuff said the CD was coming out on September 14, 2002. But as we all know, it actually wasn't dropped for another two weeks on the 28th. Not trying to suggest this is happening with Everready, but just to point out that it has happened before. The two situations are probably unique.

But yeah.... this single shoule be poppin' off by now! :confused:

Jan 24, 2006
mizzouplaya said:
it took him about 3-4 months with AP to sell 53,000

he did about 20,000 first week in KC with Anghellic..... figure maybe another 20-25k around the country since all of his touring since then.... 40-50K first weekish totals at most, 30-35 to be safe..
Co Mutha F*cken sign

Jul 11, 2005
I'm gonna say at leat 28-34 thou. I'd love to see him do bigger...cause everyone I ask at least knows about Tech N9ne, but it is doubtful anybody even knows he's coming out. Its definitely been quiet on the streets.

Aug 13, 2006
I think 50 k is reasonable if the promoting is stepped up these last few weeks before Everready drops, "Bout To Bubble" is going over very well here in Salt Lake it is easily the number one requested song every day so they need to get that shit out to radio stations everywhere and drop the video 50-75k first week.