ever fucked a old lady?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

SLY

Sicc OG
Feb 18, 2004
www.theslyshow.com
Rasan said:
well you a sav, so have fun! lol
I never messed with an old lady like that, but i have a friend that does/did, and the women he messed with were head cases. so hopefully this one got her mind right and knows where you two stand.
hopefully. lol. if she dont ill put the bitch on 5 south too dago lol

SLY

Sicc OG
Feb 18, 2004
www.theslyshow.com
Rasan said:
and i'll send her to the homie, he love boricuas! lol
but yeah mayne, some old ladies know the game, and some get all attached and shit. but she must wanna fuck if she messin with someone 20 years younger.
oh she def wanna fuck. lets not get that twisted. just never really been with a lady 20 yrs older and shit. although i ALMOST fucked a 60 yr old a few weeks ago. but thats a seperate issue involving some pills, and lobster and merlot

Oct 16, 2002
Gilroy
SLY said:
although i ALMOST fucked a 60 yr old a few weeks ago. but thats a seperate issue involving some pills, and lobster and merlot

damn mane..you almost beat some 60 year old gutz..ahaha you a sav....i dont think i could do it tho....

Feb 23, 2006
i almost took this old lady to the bafroom...she was maybe like 40 45 years old. this bitch was drunk and so was i. this bitch walked up to me and asked to dance...i was just strain in her eyes....i was like...'damn i should take this lady to the bathroom'....man i was horny!

Oct 16, 2002
Gilroy
^89? damn....mu'fucka you ain't got no standards.....but am preety sure you fuck'n round....

@hoot rat poison....how'd you get two 50 year old to get down like that....i guess 50 aint bad compared to 60 and 89 ahaha....

Oct 16, 2002
Gilroy
Hood Rat Poison said:
meth, my friend...it's a helluva drug

i don't mess with it, but i like meth whores once in a while

damn 50 year old meth whores.....i hope you was wore a rubber mane......but i dont doubt it at all.....meth be makin' a mu'fucka horny as fuck.....

May 6, 2002
31 when I was 15...

Being 15 it was a little odd. The lady was way to experienced for me. I was used to finger banging and sucking tities at that age. She goes "lay down while I suck your dick" whicd was a little odd to hear from a lady more than twice the age of me. To top it off I was frying off acid...

Weird night.