ESPN fires Michael Irvin

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

V

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
  • V

V

phil said:
stuart scott thinks he's black
LMAO...

Is kenny maine (sp?) still on there, I dont think I seen em on sportscenter for a minute...dude sellin too much car insurance...

Apr 20, 2003
ILLER THAN ILL said:
you know, michael irvin? the wide receiver that shitted on your foreskins' corners and safeties for 11 years? the one that won 3 three super bowls and five pro bowls...
Hahahaha I certainly know who Michael "Cocane" PIrvin is. What I meant by "Irvin Who?" was about his commentating not his play making ability and your absolutly right Iller about Irvin! But the same can be said about Art Monk... So whats your Point?

askG

Sicc OG
Nov 19, 2002
ILLER THAN ILL said:
i'll give you that, no wide receiver is as good as jerry rice.

the closest thing is marvin harrison.
i disagree with that...ive yet to see him do shit in the playoffs...sure the colts won SB but...w all the TD he has w manning in the regualr season...i saw a stat before SB that they only connected a handful of times in the postseason....imo hes nowere near jerry rice...he might have the numbers...but numbers aint really shit in football...rings are.

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
askG said:
i disagree with that...ive yet to see him do shit in the playoffs...sure the colts won SB but...w all the TD he has w manning in the regualr season...i saw a stat before SB that they only connected a handful of times in the postseason....imo hes nowere near jerry rice...he might have the numbers...but numbers aint really shit in football...rings are.
yeah i know what you mean...

i know he's not anywhere near jerry rice...but what i was saying is that, he's the closest to him.

May 18, 2005
ILLER THAN ILL said:
you know, michael irvin? the wide receiver that shitted on your foreskins' corners and safeties for 11 years? the one that won 3 three super bowls and five pro bowls...
You mean the guy who had more pushoffs then any widereceiver in history and made it before Art Monk...oh yeah that guy.

Jan 2, 2004
The Evil Genius said:
Irvin waz highly entertaining 2 watch. Hiz personality & charisma made him stand out above most. Too bad he's gone but he'll be picked up by Fox. He'll go perfect on Best Damn.....
He was awesome when he used to be on Best Damn... Salley, Irvin and Kruk were awesome when they were on Best Damn.. I'm surprised ESPN hasn't tried to snatch up Salley yet..

PGBD

Sicc OG
Nov 10, 2004
Defy said:
I'd like to see J.A. Adande get more TV time. my favorite line by him was "I call Nash Mr. Drummond, because I haven't seen a white man take such good care of black people since "Diff'rent Strokes."
HAHAHA that was a good one.

The best Black commetators typically come from California. Why? Because they tend to speak more naturally (they don't come off as trying to sound too White), they're more quick witted (a product of growing up in California's more liberal atmosphere), and they're more laid back (they're not overly intense or hootin' and hollerin'). Marques Johnson is a good example of this.