Esham

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 19, 2006
So i was listening to the new Trick Trick cd, "The Villain" and theres a track on there feat Esham, Proof, & Kid Rock. And da track is a bomb ass collabo between all of them, and Esham was killin it in my mind, but anyways back to the point is, how come tech aint done shit wit Esham besides Thug Pit w/ ICP BTNH n Esham?

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
Or they were just hanging out.

Esham's a weird fucker. Prozak was telling some stories about Trick Trick and Esham last weekend when we talked. Two guys I could go my whole life without ever meeting.

Apr 30, 2008
hatemachine.us
Or they were just hanging out.

Esham's a weird fucker. Prozak was telling some stories about Trick Trick and Esham last weekend when we talked. Two guys I could go my whole life without ever meeting.
PCP and meth will make you weird.

Phillie from The Wisemen told me that Esham was always hittin the block in his ride just rollin around but unlike everybody else he was loaded.

Esham and Trick are both cool cats.

Nov 7, 2006
Esham is at best , just an ok rapper who raps about weird shit. I do like some random songs from him like Premature Ejaculation and Drive U2 Suicide(I like the darkish beat). But listening to him means every song you're going to hear the line "I'm suicidal" and it gets tacky and becomes a gimmick. Basic rhymes tire out too ya know.

Aug 20, 2006
FLA
i thought Sacrificial Lambs was dope. i wasnt really feeling any of his albums from when he signed to psychopathic tho, but everything from before that was hella dope.

i could listen to Closed Casket all day long.