Epic Beard Man Mega-Epic-Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 21, 2007
WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT SMOKER THINKING RUNNIN UP ON HULK HOGANS BIG BROTHER...LOOKS LIKE BIG MIKE FROM GANGLAND FINALY PAROLED

FUCKING 67 YEAR OLD STILL IN HIS PRIME "THIS OLD MAN WILL WHOOP YOUR ASS" HE WAS NOT LYING THAT BLACK DUDE TURNED HELLA GERIATRIC WHEN HE CAUGHT THAT STIFF LEFT HAHAHAHAHA

Aug 6, 2008
my question is...

how u gone: run over, pat him on the shoulder ever so gently insteada tryna sock his ass, back up like a bitch, and then have the nerve to be surprised when he starts whoopin yo ass

nigga...

Aug 9, 2005
Something makes me feel sorry for the black dude. Maybe cuz he looks retarded as fuck. And simpaticone1, was that really a shoeshine box he was carrying?

I can appreciate feeling sorry for another human, Props just keep in mind that sometimes I think life lessons come to us in cold way's, he's not dead. I do not think dude sounded retarded or drunk or there was any Major mental health Issue! I think the loud mouth females and everyone watching can learn from dudes mistakes. Not just fighting mistakes, but in terms of being propelled by instigation and ignorance.