Entourage - Thread contains SPOILERS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
I've never watched this show it looks gay as hell.

What the fuck is so good about it?
Its the ultimate "male fantasy" show. A "sex & the city" for dudes. 4 rich, famous friends who get to strut through hollywood and fuck who ever they want. And its not a "great" show, but its fun and a breath of fresh air as compared to what else is on tv.

May 27, 2009
So far I'm a little disappointed in season 6. Eric is one of the world's least favorite characters and both episodes seem pretty much focused on him.

They need a crisis to build some tension, and stop focusing on Eric.

I've never watched this show it looks gay as hell.

What the fuck is so good about it?
It really is one of the best shows currently on the air. If you like comedies it's worth checking out. Watch the first 2 or 3 episodes of season one and there's about a 98% chance you'll be hooked.

It's just about 4 friends who grew up together. One becomes a movie star and he brings his friends along to party it up.

Feb 23, 2003
Fresno, CALIF.
It focused on E right now, he's makin moves..pullin bitches, gettin his own place and all that BS. So I think they're setting it up for something bigger to come. IMO this will be the last, or second to last season of Entourage ..

Nov 10, 2006
@coldblooded---If nothing else, there is just some funny stuff on there

It's just about 4 friends who grew up together. One becomes a movie star and he brings his friends along to party it up.
There are some who say that the show would be an "average" show without Piven, I just think it is all of them that make it work so well.

Feb 17, 2006
Episodes center around different characters, they gotta cycle through and keep shit interesting. Drama had his european girlfriend, turtle got his girl, and now there showing a little bit more of E right now. I think its going to be interesting to watch Vince this season because all the other characters have so much going on, but hes left alone like in the first episode.

Kon1

Sicc OG
May 17, 2002
^^^she too skinny man she need to gain a little weight. I mean she's hot but I just can't fuck with no bitch when I'm taxin from the back lookin at a spine lol....

Nov 20, 2005
i thought it was funny turtle got two cars for his birthday. i cant recall what he is going back to school for, did they mention it? i wonder if that is what he needed financial backing for. i figure whatever he needs backing for, he should pick a car he wants to keep, then sell the other one for the money.

~k.

Feb 26, 2003
i thought it was funny turtle got two cars for his birthday. i cant recall what he is going back to school for, did they mention it? i wonder if that is what he needed financial backing for. i figure whatever he needs backing for, he should pick a car he wants to keep, then sell the other one for the money.

~k.
Turtle went to Ari for the backing for his limo service he wants to start up and was shot down by Ari for not havin a legit business plan.Turtle's gonna take UCLA satelite school courses for Business Management. Drama's bday present for turtle was picking up the tab for his tuition.

Nov 20, 2005
Turtle went to Ari for the backing for his limo service he wants to start up and was shot down by Ari for not havin a legit business plan.Turtle's gonna take UCLA satelite school courses for Business Management. Drama's bday present for turtle was picking up the tab for his tuition.

i dont recall him actually saying it was a limo service, i recall ari telling him to come back when he has a business plan.

~k.