Entourage - Thread contains SPOILERS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 18, 2003
Who watches it?

I watched like 5-6 episodes from season 5 through on-demand and only recently really got into it. I think the new season just started too.

One thing I have to say is Jeremy Piven (Ari) makes this show worth while. Everything that comes out of this guys mouth is comedy!

"Are you speedballin fairy dust?"

Great show.

Mar 18, 2003
You should start from the first season...the show has really morphed since then...some say for the worst.
I have seen episodes from earlier seasons here and there but never took it seriously. I can't imagine Jeremy Piven being any funnier than he is now, though. But I'm definately gonna look into getting all seasons.

Mar 18, 2003
Also...Lloyd makes the show.
I somewhat agree.. he's slightly funny but more importantly he is like Ari's comedic punching bag. Without an obvious homosexual character like Lloyd for Ari to bag on the comedy would not be achieved so easily. Which reminds me of another quote:

Lloyd: "Ari what are you hiding from me?"
Ari: "My dick and my ass!"

HAhAhA!

Nov 10, 2006
Entourage is going to be one of those shows where you will want to own the entire run on DVD, as it tells a thorough story from season to season. Much of what we see on the show is based on real life experiences by Wahlberg and Ari Emanuel (Gold).

I can't imagine Jeremy Piven being any funnier than he is now, though. But I'm definately gonna look into getting all seasons.
Here is a bit of Ari from season 1 and 2

Governor Pimp Juice

Sicc OG / Host of The Yeah, So? Podcast
Feb 16, 2006
The Wild West
www.youtube.com
that episode sunday night was a GREAT episode....it foreshadows A LOT for the upcoming season....dont wanna say too much cuz homie hasnt seen it yet
I have to disagree, I'm a huge Entourage fan but I thought the first episode was boring..it did lead into the season, but the whole "Vince learning to drive" thing was hella stupid...

Nov 16, 2004
I have to disagree, I'm a huge Entourage fan but I thought the first episode was boring..it did lead into the season, but the whole "Vince learning to drive" thing was hella stupid...
Vince learning to drive was essential, he never drove. It was to prep for his upcoming movie where he plays a famous race car driver, you will be seeing dope ass rides in the next couple of episodes.

Jan 18, 2006
You should start from the first season...the show has really morphed since then...some say for the worst.
its funny i want to start from season 1 but would only watch it while i play videogames and i know id end up having to make hella burned discs just to catch up it sucks and fuck paying 19.99 in stores just for what 10 episodes.

Oct 1, 2006
I just started watching this show due the overwhelming positive feedback it has got. I'm on 5th Ep of 1st season now and so far it has been good. By the way I was surprised that they played Woss Ness in the pilot.