ENGLISH PREMIER LEAGUE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 23, 2002
for real man fuck man city now, they gonna try and be the new galacticos...shit is gonna be weird seeing hella good players in a man city uniform..

mark hughes aint gpnna be there long i bet

Jun 23, 2002
^^Nah I share the hate equally, I hate Chelsea and Man U

I'm just against owners with unlimited amounts of cash basically

Nov 27, 2006
the reason i like Liverpool is because of the strong Irish ties the club has. They have done alot to help disadvantaged Irish people living in western England. While other English clubs have notoriously held many of the racist ideals that many English people also hold, Liverpool was just the opposite. Fuck Man U, Arsenal, Chelsea and all the other clubs. Liverpool all the way bitches

Jun 23, 2002
^^True true I just want to see the beautiful game stay that way too

i dont mind liverpool either, arsenal is my fav. squad. i pretty much hate the rest of the 'big' english teams

Sep 12, 2004
www.myspace.com
fucking liverpool..
all you cunts do is talk shit and lose the big game...
seriously. youll never win the premiership.
liverpool = newcastle
at least arsenal has shown up in the last couple years..
fuck the gooners.

fuckin man city... haha hilarious..they got some taliban warlord owners so now they think theyre a top 4 club. haha i feel sorry for the city fans. its gonna be a tough year. pressure bust pipes!
MANCHESTER UNITED
they play the game how its supposed to be played.
GOD BLESS ANDY COLE

Nov 27, 2006
fucking liverpool..
all you cunts do is talk shit and lose the big game...
seriously. youll never win the premiership.
liverpool = newcastle
at least arsenal has shown up in the last couple years..
fuck the gooners.

fuckin man city... haha hilarious..they got some taliban warlord owners so now they think theyre a top 4 club. haha i feel sorry for the city fans. its gonna be a tough year. pressure bust pipes!
MANCHESTER UNITED
they play the game how its supposed to be played.
GOD BLESS ANDY COLE
yea is that y their best player wants to leave???? and LMAO at this fool thinkin he from England, you in SD man, lightin up

Nov 4, 2005
the reason i like Liverpool is because of the strong Irish ties the club has. They have done alot to help disadvantaged Irish people living in western England. While other English clubs have notoriously held many of the racist ideals that many English people also hold, Liverpool was just the opposite. Fuck Man U, Arsenal, Chelsea and all the other clubs. Liverpool all the way bitches
exactly lol

and lmao @ the fool who thinks he's from england lol

Sep 12, 2004
www.myspace.com
i know right? this dude callin people yanks and shit... hahahahahaha
lol. im the american dream.
no one actually wants to be from england, even the english.
but they are born there so they suck it up.
but that doesnt change the fact that you indeed are a fat pastyface wanker yank, 503.

lol@all the sensitive scouser cunts
"please stop!! youre not even english! i only like liverpool because they eat potatoes." who gives a fuck.

MAN U.

in the BLUE KIT for the 40 years of rich rollin.

waitin for mine in the mail. long sleeve yee!

Nov 4, 2005
im not even gonna sit here n argue with an american about football lol..this thread has gone wack...were suppose 2 talking about football news n shit...and a scouser is a person from the city of liverpool...not a football supporter of liverpool...unless he/she lives in liverpool...

im interested to know how u americans got into football...does they show the matches on your tv channels ?

Sep 12, 2004
www.myspace.com
threads about football = arguing about football = news = all the same fun

football since birth.
all state all conference all area all county 1997 - oklahoma.
played olympic development til freshman year U16 etc. ODP sucks tho.
nothin like the academy set up like you redcoats got..thats what we need here.
grew up with one of andy cole's relatives and fell in love with the Red Devils.

Fox Soccer Channel formerly known as Fox Sports World is how i feed my footie fix.
hit the local pub for the big matches.

Nov 4, 2005
yea its ok 2 argue over football..but i dont see the point of all this "fuck your team there wack bulllshit" that shit goes on forever lol

Nov 4, 2005
Arsenal midfielder Cesc Fabregas feels it would be 'suicidal' for his career if he were to sign for Manchester City.

Backed by the financial muscle of Abu Dhabi United Group for Development and Investment (ADUG), new City owner Dr Sulaiman Al-Fahim recently revealed his ambition to add a number of world-class players to the squad in January.

Fabregas and Liverpool striker Fernando Torres are reportedly among the list of targets, while Al-Fahim went as far as to hint at a £135million bid for Manchester United winger Cristiano Ronaldo.

Gunners star Fabregas, though, has no intention of leaving Emirates Stadium should City bid for services in the next transfer window as he feels a move to Eastlands would prove detrimental to his career.

The Spain international said in the Telegraph: "It would be suicidal for my career at 21 years of age to move to City. It would make no sense."

Mar 16, 2005
bumpin my own thread since im the only one that cares about this weekend.

7:45 ET Liverpool v Man Utd Anfield
hahaha

GO CHELSEA!

To answer an above question, I have a freind who lives in warwick now who is a chelsea fan so he kinda turned me onto EPL.....could really careless prior, but once I got to watching it sure is a fun game to watch compared to say the mls.

And like said I watch on FSN, and also setanta