ENGLISH PREMIER LEAGUE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 13, 2002
montyslaw.blogspot.com
Cristiano is a solid player, but everyone and their momma rides on dude's nuts so hard these days. He is never going to LEAD a team anywhere. He'll standout in a team full of stars, but he won't lead a team anywhere. He is such a selfish player that worries more about looking good than actually winning. What do you guys think?

Jun 23, 2002
I think he was like that at first, but in the past couple seasons(especially this one) he's set up other team mates for goals. Of course with his raw talent and ability to get by any defender, he's gonna take advantage of that. 41 goals is just ridiculously impressive. He hasn't really showed up in big games though, either for Portugal or Man U so I'm trying to see what he's gonna do today.

But I could see how people don't like him. I hated him at first but now I love to watch him play

May 13, 2002
montyslaw.blogspot.com
I think he was like that at first, but in the past couple seasons(especially this one) he's set up other team mates for goals. Of course with his raw talent and ability to get by any defender, he's gonna take advantage of that. 41 goals is just ridiculously impressive. He hasn't really showed up in big games though, either for Portugal or Man U so I'm trying to see what he's gonna do today.

But I could see how people don't like him. I hated him at first but now I love to watch him play
I agree with you that he completely elevated his game this year. But people are already saying he's one of the greatest ever, throwing him in with Pele and Maradona. Are you kidding? He might be the best player in the world right now (thanks to Zidane retiring), but the dude aint on the level of the all time greats. If he takes Portugal to win a World Cup, than I'll entertain the talks of him being one of the greats. But until then, that shit has got to stop.

Feb 17, 2008
fuck christiano. whiny little bitch if u ask me. but this game today is going to be good. chelsea has been playin well the last few weeks. this should be entertaining. and hasnt ranaldo not scored against chelsea?

Mar 16, 2005
goal goal goal goal goal goal goal goal goal goal goal goal goal goal goal goal goal goal goal goal goal goal goal goal goal goal goal goal goal goal goal goal goal goal goal goal

Feb 17, 2008
starting to rain again, for the start of extra time. this should be interesting. this game has been kind of sloppy. the field probably has a lot to do with that, but its just been kind of ridiculous