ENGLISH PREMIER LEAGUE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 26, 2006
we get one EPL game a week on fox sports net, maybe it we be that one but i doubt it
damn, even is Australia we get all the games live a& active on FOX sports, meaning that if there is say 4 or so that are playing at the same time, we can switch over to it back and forth. plus we get the game before and game after, we get every game, we got all the game :D

Apr 25, 2002
Man, Arsenal went down to Stoke City today 2-1. People are saying their title hopes are up, but its early. Gunners look so strong everytime I watch but can't seem to finish. Walcott went out on a stretcher.

Man U sure got the scare from Hull. 4-3 Man U. Hull is fucking impressive, and didn't they just get called up to EPL?

Juve vs. Roma today :)

ThaG

Sicc OG
Jun 30, 2005
Man, Arsenal went down to Stoke City today 2-1. People are saying their title hopes are up, but its early. Gunners look so strong everytime I watch but can't seem to finish. Walcott went out on a stretcher.

Man U sure got the scare from Hull. 4-3 Man U. Hull is fucking impressive, and didn't they just get called up to EPL?
yes, they did

I thought it as going to be 5-6-7 : 1 after the fourth goal, but they somehow managed to fight their way back into the game

Apr 25, 2002
Liverpool - Tottenham game was awesome. Only caught the last half but it was crazy. Spurs in the 90th to win 2-1.

and please if you haven't already seen it - youtube Del Piero's free kick against Roma. It was perfect.

ThaG

Sicc OG
Jun 30, 2005
Liverpool - Tottenham game was awesome. Only caught the last half but it was crazy. Spurs in the 90th to win 2-1.

and please if you haven't already seen it - youtube Del Piero's free kick against Roma. It was perfect.

a play by a genius indeed

but perhaps we should make another thread dedicated to Seria A, Primera Division, etc., or just one big thread for all european football :)

Jan 9, 2009
FUCK LIVERPOOL
1-1 draw with everton in the merseyside derby..
lettin man u tighten its grip on the cup once again.

also, KAKA SEZ NO TO MAN CITY AND ITS AYRAB MONEY.

good day for the devils.
come on you reds

Jan 9, 2009
bump my own thread. CUZ I GIVE A FUCK!

TOP OF THE TABLE.. 3 POINTS CLEAR..
THE QUADRUPLE IS STILL IN EFFECT.

__

Fergie loving it as Manchester United rediscover ruthless edge
16 hours ago
BIRMINGHAM, England (AFP) — Sir Alex Ferguson has warned his Premier League rivals that Manchester United have rediscovered their ruthless streak after Tuesday's 5-0 hammering of West Brom took the champions three points clear of closest rivals Liverpool.
Goals from Dimitar Berbatov, Carlos Tevez, Nemanja Vidic and two from Cristiano Ronaldo completed an emphatic rout of bottom club West Brom, whose flickering hopes were snuffed out with the 40th minute dismissal of captain Paul Robinson for a late challenge on South Korean midfielder Park Ji-Sung.
But with United now clear of the pack and with goalkeeper Edwin van der Sar breaking his Chelsea counterpart Petr Cech's shut-out record by taking his run without conceding a goal to 1,032 minutes, Ferguson insisted that his team are now back to their destructive best.
He said: "We have shown a real ruthless streak tonight which has maybe not been there this season.

Sep 4, 2002
man U is so gay...

i bet you love watching ronaldo just sit on his ass all game. cause thats all he does every game. just always on his ass. little bitch. just play the game. I know flopping is every where in soccer. but christiano loveballsdo does it ALL GAME. its hard to watch.

May 13, 2002
montyslaw.blogspot.com
man U is so gay...

i bet you love watching ronaldo just sit on his ass all game. cause thats all he does every game. just always on his ass. little bitch. just play the game. I know flopping is every where in soccer. but christiano loveballsdo does it ALL GAME. its hard to watch.
I agree with you here, the guy plays like a little bitch...

Jan 9, 2009
man U is so gay...

lol.. you know whats hard to watch? US SOCCER.. and the fuckin MLS.

to the victor, goes the spoils!
FA CARLING CUP CHAMPIONS......... QUADRUPLE IN EFFECT? ! QUINTUPLE IF THE ADD THE WORLD CLUB CHAMPIONSHIPS..

May 13, 2002
montyslaw.blogspot.com
lol.. you know whats hard to watch? US SOCCER.. and the fuckin MLS.

to the victor, goes the spoils!
FA CARLING CUP CHAMPIONS......... QUADRUPLE IN EFFECT? ! QUINTUPLE IF THE ADD THE WORLD CLUB CHAMPIONSHIPS..
MAN U is super stacked and are a great team, but when it comes to C. Ronaldo, he's overrated and CANNOT carry a team. Plus, he chokes under pressure and in the big games (PK in Champions League).