ENE1 SEEN THAT LIL ROB VIDEO.....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 12, 2005
MISTERM said:
ON LAUNCHCAST.THAT SHIT IZ GAY ASS FUK.IF ANY ONE SEES IT MAKE SURE TO VOTE AGAINST IT.
you would be doing him a favor, the least u can vote is 1 star and the most is 4 i think, so the more stars he gets the higher your gonna make him go, you're better off not voting if you dont like the video. wheres the fkn moderator at? lil rob threas should be in the southern cali forum.

L.K.D

Sicc OG
Jan 21, 2003
THE ONLY WAY TO STOP THREADS ABOUT AN INVIDUAL YOU DON'T LIKE IS JUST TO SKIP IT AND NOT EVEN POST. ONLY REASON I'M POSTIN THIS IS TO MAKE A POINT. IS THAT SIMPLE. DON'T LIKE THE THREAD MOVE ALONG AND SOONER OR LATER IT WILL GET CLOSED. AND END UP IN THE BACK WITH OTHER THREADS.

Apr 25, 2002
www.SICCNESS.NET
THE FACT THAT YOU GOT LIL' ROBS NAME IN YOUR MOUTH AND TOOK THE TIME TO WATCH THE VIDEO INSTEAD OF USIN' THAT TIME AND ENERGY TO BETTER YOURSELF OR THE HOMIEZ YOU STAND FOR IS NON-BENIFICIAL HOMEBOY, SO STOP SWEATIN' WHAT THE FUCK LIL' ROB IS DOIN' AND USE THAT TIME TO DO SOMETHIN' THAT CONTRIBUTES TO WHAT YOU BELIEVE IN........

May 18, 2004
WWW.SHOP.HOMEBOYRAP.COM
actually homie foos need to start swaetin what lil robs doin because this foo is comin to nor cal hoods to rap. thats the thing everybody worried about themselves and their own bizness so much they dont trip that these foos are comin to nor cal to perform and promote, i say fuk that they wouldnt let us do a show or promote down there so why would u let it happen up here, right now these streets is way out homies aint as united in this biz as it should be. this summer is clean up in the bay.
-perico lokz

TROLL

Sicc OG
Aug 8, 2003
eh...

postin shit up about lil rob and actually having that fool up here in norcal without doing anything about it are two diffrent things..

Im sure everyone is familiar with the term "any promotion is good promotion." But i dont think your helping him either by tearing posters down and shit.. do so but dont speak on it....

what gets the most attention are the actions that are taken... not the words spoken after the fact...

TROLL

Sicc OG
Aug 8, 2003
^^^
y are you thanking him like you got some personal gratification for him peeping a video by someone who claims not to even bang anymore????

thank you for visiting the east co co board...

:confused:

May 18, 2004
WWW.SHOP.HOMEBOYRAP.COM
but thats the thing no homies wanna do shit about these situations. everybody act like its the next mans job. woodie i gotta ask you homie would u see eye to eye wit me if lil rob was doing a signing at rock bottom im antioch or what homie.well its only a matter of time b4 it happens and then what. im not feelin it that homies take it wit a grain of salt. theyre is a million diss songs to all the surenos on the streets and on the mic but when they come up here everybody everybody start turnin heads, well sorry, not me , i aint no rapper but and i dont claim to kill scraps by the dozen but , i aint gonna stand by and let these foos start puttin hammocks up in my hood because they aint gettin comfortable.
foos need to get serious and see it like thiswe all gonna be there reppin, no love and homies gonna be there, the east coco homies gonna be in full force, connected inc will be there, starz the limit, will be there, deep sleep familia will be there, higher records will be there, drf and so on and so on. does anybody honestly think if we was at the anaheim stadium performin every scrap lable and hood wouldnt be there.its the reason lil southerners are gettin up here are startin get comfortable and wanna start rappinn because they see their homies commin up here to rap so why cant they.
but i guess thats just the way some1 like myself looks at things.

Jun 5, 2004
WHAT KINDA SHIT IS THIS? FOR HOMEBOYS, SOME OF YALL PAY LIL ROB WAY TOO MUCH ATTENTION.
NOT SAYIN NAMES, IF YOU HATE HIM SO MUCH JUST DONT PAY HIM NO MIND AND QUIT WITH THESE THREADS. CAUSE EVERY ONE OF THESE THREADS IS SOME GEORGE OF THE JUNGLE NUT-SWINGING TYPE OF SHIT.

Status
Not open for further replies.