Emozzy says fuck the bay

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

mouth_my_nuts

🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻
Feb 16, 2006
But really ca is saturated with pussy liberals go to KC and erry one carries Guns even the females. This faggot in traffic flipped me off the other day i was already hella hot so I chased him down and tried to get him to pull over and this puss called the cops. Haha big ole pussy with a huge neck tat

Feb 10, 2009
South Sacramento
Eat a dick and pay homage to Phil Jackson you dumb cow town dweller
If that's your logic then know your history because the Bay Area didn't give birth to a bunch of "fags" gay people and black people and Asian people and Indian people all came here because we are accepting / tolerant of everybody. A lot had to do with the "hippie" movement. Word got out the gay people could come to the city and not get beat up. Black people came here from the south to build ships during the world war... Sacramento has always been a cow town and didn't start getting minorities until people from the bay moved up there to buy cheap homes and retire. Now if the gays are migrating up there then I guess that's just one more thing you got from us haha
you guys gotta come up with something better than "cow town", there is not one single cow in South Sac. It was probably a cow town in the 1950s.....At least I ain't from Faggy Land Frisco Gay Area. You guys are a bunch of hipsters queers.

Mostly all big cities were once a cow town before they became big.

Nov 27, 2014
you guys gotta come up with something better than "cow town", there is not one single cow in South Sac. It was probably a cow town in the 1950s.....At least I ain't from Faggy Land Frisco Gay Area. You guys are a bunch of hipsters queers.

Mostly all big cities were once a cow town before they became big.
I lived in what is technically West Sac but I was a 3 minute walk over the bridge to downtown and would see people riding horses on the main streets like it was some normal ass shit to do haha. Before the new arena I use to take my kids to the movies downtown at the "mall" that 4 stores haha