eminem

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
C

CinFul-1

Dude you said emenim would shit on my 5 favorite rappers, the 5 rappers I said were Street Level, Cin Sity, Game Insane, Killa valley and Fahreinheit, I'm through having a Net Banging argument now, I have better things to do, why dont you learn how to suck your own dick or something, cuz this thread is growing OOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLDDDDDDDDD

Personally I'm waitin to see what Em cooked up on this new album. It's a shame that mainstream America embraced him and elevated him to worldwoide superstar, because there are many out there that think he's weak because of his status now. Shit that's what almost everyone strives for when doing this rap shit. If I rapped, I would strive for success and if mainstream America embraced, let the checks come rollin in!

G

GANGSTAEIGHT

i caint fuck with eminem no more

he was my favorite artist of 1997-1998. and 1999 was when his album with dre came out and i lost interest

A

askgarcia

i dont like eminem much...but ill end up buying his album...theyre always cool the first couple of times you listen to them...then they get old real quick.

Apr 26, 2002
honesly, i don't have any em albums but i dew admit, that foo is a lyrical GENIUS. i don't giv a fizucc wut anybody else say, that motha fucca says shit that gets me thinkin, "how tha fucc did he think uv that shit?". i jus don't like em cuz his voice is hella annoying. that foos got a whiney azz voice. damn that shit gets on my nerves. if you really appreciate rap then you can't deny tha man's talent. don't hate.

fold.

May 6, 2002
i wont buy em's cd's, but i aint gonna say he sucks cuz he is a tight lyricist. sometimes he says some tight as shit.

Daveyboy

Sicc Triple OG
Apr 25, 2002
i like slim...he's very intellegent...that fool come up with some crazy ass topics but real...i like his oldest cd the best...shit i still roll around bumpin "my name is" cuz i just dont give a fuck!!

C

CinFul-1

Night Shield said:
I dont give a fuck what yall say Eminem will eat 99% of all MC's in existense. If you think otherwise you are kidding yourself.
That is one of the stopidest posts I have ever read that seriously is RETARDED

Apr 25, 2002
CinFul-1 said:
Dude you said emenim would shit on my 5 favorite rappers, the 5 rappers I said were Street Level, Cin Sity, Game Insane, Killa valley and Fahreinheit, I'm through having a Net Banging argument now, I have better things to do, why dont you learn how to suck your own dick or something, cuz this thread is growing OOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLDDDDDDDDD

Last time i checked Street Level, Cin Sity, Killa Valley and Fahreinheit weren't "rappers". You dumb shit hole. I don't know about Game Insane though. :confused:

C

CinFul-1

$murfluences said:

Last time i checked Street Level, Cin Sity, Killa Valley and Fahreinheit weren't "rappers". You dumb shit hole. I don't know about Game Insane though. :confused:

No shit you stupid mutherFucka, Your Moms sucks fat Dirty Towelhead Dick Bitch, You fuckin Child Molester MuthaFucker, you lick your Moms AssHole

Apr 25, 2002
CinFul-1 said:

No shit you stupid mutherFucka, Your Moms sucks fat Dirty Towelhead Dick Bitch, You fuckin Child Molester MuthaFucker, you lick your Moms AssHole
looks like your one of the "too many" 14 year old posters on here comin with that gradeschool shit

Apr 25, 2002
CinFul-1 said:
My favorite rappers are the same ones that post on this board stupid fuck and if you aint feelin them, take your WackASS to the Slim Shady Board and dont insult the artist that make the board, you post on Stupid Ignorant Fuck!!!
mozt rapperz already know Eminem will shyt on them. you are nothing more than a hater. u come up in here talkin bout how we dont know bout "undaground" BYTCH WHO THA FUCK ARE YOU? you're either new here or you're smoking crack.