eminem

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 4, 2002
right now i jus witnessed his gayness...... if u have seen his new video off the eminem show album u would know what im talkin about..... is this what rap is coming to? i dont see how people can buy this type of garbage thats on mtv

C

CinFul-1

Hell yeah, You called that shit I've called Eminem a bitch and 80% of this board jumped on me saying Game doesn't recognize game and all that Bullshit. Emenim will be Vanilla Ice 2 in 10 years Folx, Emenim is strait wac, to many people biting radio dick in my oponion!!! I fuck wit the real shit, Street Level Records, Cin Sity Records, Game Insane, Fahreinheit Records, KillaValley entertainment!!!!, Dont compare eminem to the radio Ja Rule and FatJoe Puffy muthaFuckas!!!! Compare EM to some real Rhymers and you see EM's a Bitch!!!! Flat out gimmick like Nsync, B spears and all that Bullshit, EMs stupid as Fuck and thats real!!!!!!!

Apr 25, 2002
i lyke mozt of tha folkz from tha labelz u mentioned above, but Eminem would rip 99% of tha artiztz on thoze labelz. tha songz u hear of Eminem on tha radio are alwayz gay cuz thoze are tha onez that all tha lil kidz buy it for....im not a big fan of Eminem, but im not gonna sit N hate bcuz i know juzt lyke everyone else knowz that he iz a tyght ass lyricizt....admit it or not. u cant fade him....thatz for sure, cuz if u could, you'd be a rapper yourself....and if u are a rapper, if u could fade him we'd know about u. Nelly on tha other hand cant rap for shyt, neither can Puffy or Ja Rule. clown them all u want, u have reazon to.

C

CinFul-1

FaTaL NyGhTmArE said:
i lyke mozt of tha folkz from tha labelz u mentioned above, but Eminem would rip 99% of tha artiztz on thoze labelz. tha songz u hear of Eminem on tha radio are alwayz gay cuz thoze are tha onez that all tha lil kidz buy it for....im not a big fan of Eminem, but im not gonna sit N hate bcuz i know juzt lyke everyone else knowz that he iz a tyght ass lyricizt....admit it or not. u cant fade him....thatz for sure, cuz if u could, you'd be a rapper yourself....and if u are a rapper, if u could fade him we'd know about u. Nelly on tha other hand cant rap for shyt, neither can Puffy or Ja Rule. clown them all u want, u have reazon to.
That come back was retarded, if I say the Detroit Lions sucked last year would that be because I want to play Football, Hell naw and your smoking Base Rock any of the labels no one would lose to eminem!!! Syko would fuck Eminem up in lyrics, Droop would kill him in delivery, First Degree would serve Emenim on cleverness!! Emenim is wac admit that shit, aint no OG's bumpin Eminem, lil white kids in Idaho are bumpin Emenim and 25% of the posters on this board are white Kids from Idaho LMFAO!!!!

May 4, 2002
all the songs on the radio are wack , i agree... but the other songs on his album are SHIT (i know because ive heard his albums).......... i dont even like his freestyle their wack "i met a retarded kid named greg with a wooden leg" i think ja rule is a lot better then M.........

G

GANGSTAEIGHT

FaTaL got real talk

I don't think most of you understand the concept of lyrical skills... Eminem's music may be annoying now, but he knows how to write and freestyle.... Listen to his first albums "Infinite" and "Slim Shady EP" and go swoop up Wake Up Show Freestyles 4... and if you say the rhymes arent tight, then you really shouldn't be fuckin with rap music... Go get you that Moods album and listen to 'Sail Away Sail Away Sail Away' or something. He had something that most people lack and that's originality and creativity.... He's just fucked in the head right now tryna make all the bullshit ass pop fans happy.

Apr 25, 2002
That come back was retarded, if I say the Detroit Lions sucked last year would that be because I want to play Football, Hell naw and your smoking Base Rock any of the labels no one would lose to eminem!!! Syko would fuck Eminem up in lyrics, Droop would kill him in delivery, First Degree would serve Emenim on cleverness!! Emenim is wac admit that shit, aint no OG's bumpin Eminem, lil white kids in Idaho are bumpin Emenim and 25% of the posters on this board are white Kids from Idaho LMFAO!!!!
First of all that wasnt a "come back" that was real talk. "Emenim is wac admit that shit, aint no OG's bumpin Eminem" ok that didnt make any sense, OG's dont care about lyrical talent they want some hardcore lyrics. just because you dont like his raps doesnt mean its not skill, he has got mad skill and thats real.so dont go runnin your mouth about eminem, i know for a fact you wouldnt say that in front of his face youd probably be riding dick like all the other little kids. damn we got some stupid ass kis on this board.
Late.

Tim

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
LOL@that dumbass talking about white kids buying Eminems albums. Your dumbass needs to look at the sales. A majority of hiphop album sales are by whites so that shit has nothing to do with it. The race of an artists audience doesn't have shit to do with talent. Most of the people I know or have seen buying that wacc ass no limit shit are blacc. Most white people I know HATE no limit. Does that mean anything? NO. It proves further that race is not an issue. Lynch has white fans in Idaho, does that have anything to do with his talent? How many white people you think own Sykos album(s)? Eminem isn't even a top 5 rapper but he still can shit on most if not all your favorite rappers.

C

CinFul-1

Hollow Minded said:

First of all that wasnt a "come back" that was real talk. "Emenim is wac admit that shit, aint no OG's bumpin Eminem" ok that didnt make any sense, OG's dont care about lyrical talent they want some hardcore lyrics. just because you dont like his raps doesnt mean its not skill, he has got mad skill and thats real.so dont go runnin your mouth about eminem, i know for a fact you wouldnt say that in front of his face youd probably be riding dick like all the other little kids. damn we got some stupid ass kis on this board.
Late.
You a lil kid you cant fuck with grown folk like me, You wouldn't no real talk if it was in ya mouth Homie, You the one all up on EM's Dick, Lil Dick Riding Biach, Dont know shit bout the undaground take your high school ass to the bus stop homie!!! Thats Real Talk, Post your Love for Emenim on his Dick ridin fan club, not to me Homie, I think he's a Biach, Thats my opinion, You think just cuz you like him, I'm gonna go cop his wacc ass CD, I dont know you I dont care about his opinion, you have your opinion I have mine, Late

C

CinFul-1

Tim said:
LOL@that dumbass talking about white kids buying Eminems albums. Your dumbass needs to look at the sales. A majority of hiphop album sales are by whites so that shit has nothing to do with it. The race of an artists audience doesn't have shit to do with talent. Most of the people I know or have seen buying that wacc ass no limit shit are blacc. Most white people I know HATE no limit. Does that mean anything? NO. It proves further that race is not an issue. Lynch has white fans in Idaho, does that have anything to do with his talent? How many white people you think own Sykos album(s)? Eminem isn't even a top 5 rapper but he still can shit on most if not all your favorite rappers.
Dude this was a non -racial post, that went way over some dumbasses head, who dont know shit about demographics. Emenim being white has made his record sales soar, its because he's touching kids in Iowa, Idaho etc. Folx that dont fuck with Rap are buyin his CD, cuz his shit's playin on rock stations, He gets accepted in places that other rappers cant, Emenim falls into a Limp Biskit, House of Pain, Vanilla Ice category, blowin up because he is marketed to more than Rap Fans

C

CinFul-1

Tim said:
Eminem isn't even a top 5 rapper but he still can shit on most if not all your favorite rappers.
My favorite rappers are the same ones that post on this board stupid fuck and if you aint feelin them, take your WackASS to the Slim Shady Board and dont insult the artist that make the board, you post on Stupid Ignorant Fuck!!!

C

CinFul-1

Tim said:
If it was a non-racial post, then why mention race?
I just explained it, in that same post, you really are ignorant, Too many damn 14 year olds on this board Damn!!!

Tim

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
I'm a fan of some of the artists that post on this board. I LOVE 'Sykotherapy' I play that shit constantly it's one of the best albums to come out in a while. I own all the real Lynch albums, I own all First Degrees albums (except the new shit I'll get it soon). So you can take your bullshit assumptions somewhere else.

C

CinFul-1

Tim said:
Eminem isn't even a top 5 rapper but he still can shit on most if not all your favorite rappers.
Wasn't an assumption it was a quote and you posted on the wrong thread know one asked Post your Cd collection!!!

Tim

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
CinFul-1 said:
I just explained it, in that same post, you really are ignorant, Too many damn 14 year olds on this board Damn!!!
No you are the ignorant one. Do you understand the words that you are using? You said it was a NON racial post. If it was a non-racial post then there would be no mention of race, hence the word NON. Example:

non-stop = no stop
non-existant = doesn't exist

so take your ignorant ass bacc to school bitch and learn about the english language.

Tim

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
CinFul-1 said:
Wasn't an assumption it was a quote and you posted on the wrong thread know one asked Post your Cd collection!!!
Once again, your dumbass is having a problem getting a grasp on the english language. You made the assumptionthat I wasn't feeling them.