Eminem wins Best Rap Album at The Grammy's

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 7, 2006
I'm sorry Eminem is wack as fuck now, fuck rhyme patterns word play all that bullshit, I can listen to crooked I, Royce Da 5'9, MF Doom for that shit, or some nigga on the street, I wanna hear good songs. Em was fuckin sick back in the day now he's just bored makes stupid voices and does technical rap.

Feb 7, 2006
I'm sorry Eminem is wack as fuck now, fuck rhyme patterns word play all that bullshit, I can listen to crooked I, Royce Da 5'9, MF Doom for that shit, or some nigga on the street, I wanna hear good songs. Em was fuckin sick back in the day now he's just bored makes stupid voices and does technical rap.

ET23

Sicc OG
May 22, 2008
Eminem=wack is the biggest bullshit ive heard.
Relapse is maybe not classic but really really good, voice aside his flow is crazy and the lyrics are better than almost anything out. The guy won a grammy for an album with almost horrorcore-ish lyrics and Dr. Dre monster beats...he deserves the grammy.
Not only that EM has ripped verses on "Drop the World" and "Forever". Em is back.

Feb 7, 2006
he's better than the mainstream bullshit he is rapping against of course, can he compare to the old Em, hell no. I don't compare mercedez with kias my dude.

UGT

Sicc OG
Sep 15, 2002
kayne wud get wreckd n his career ruined dude needs to show respect em is a legend he isnt bn wont be just a fad closet homo

Jan 28, 2005
i think that Relapse album is sick as fuck. his rhyme patterns on that are ridiculous.
but his goofy ass flow and weird puppet dog accent gets on my nerves.

Relapse coulda been a great album IF ONLY Em didn't change his fucking voice for no apparent reason.

Fuck "evolving" as an MC

rap like you used to, give me fresh lines and hard beats and you'll retire nicely.

Stop with the stupid accent, it doesn't even belong to a particular country.

1God

Sicc OG
Feb 9, 2010
I was surprised that he won, too. I didn't think it sold THAT well. But you gotta admit, other than his stupid accent, the lyrics were ill. It was more like his first album, with Slim Shady being back again. He had some hot multis, but seriously, that accent's got to go. In fact, his worst song is his single, We Made You.

But anyways, you can't really be surprised nowdays at the winners. I mean, just listen to five minutes of the radio, and you'll see, there's not much to choose from. Actually, compared to most of the clowns on the radio, Eminem is a god.

1God

Sicc OG
Feb 9, 2010
I disagree. I think he still has skill, even if it is in that gay accent. He totally fucked up on Encore, but in my opinion, he had a little come-back on the new album. I didn't buy it, though, if that says anything.

ET23

Sicc OG
May 22, 2008
I ended this thread with the first reply. I sumed it all up in three words.

Anyone saying Eminem still good needs to pull their head outta his ass.
Just because he was having some fun with rap again using the accent, his lyrics are still ill and he can still flow. Not to mention the fact AGAIN he still sells.
So EM is still good.

Feb 7, 2006
no, his lyrics are still good (his flow too), But i can find a lot of underground artist with sick lyrics flow but their songs suck dick. Rap isn't just about your fucking lyrics.