Eminem wins Best Rap Album at The Grammy's

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

ET23

Sicc OG
May 22, 2008
deserved it. one of the most lyrical efforts and also one that sold the most, so it's deserved. Not only that it's a pretty fuckin' sick album...

May 1, 2009
I think Eminem only won because of his name. I liked Relapse and some of it was dope and sick. But I doubt if any of the other rappers had songs about serial killing and there father rapping them and making fun of it on there album wouldnt even be nominated for a grammy.

Jun 2, 2002
i hated eminem's previous cd, and i was expecting to not like relapse either....but it was dope....if you didn't like it, that's your prerogative, but that shit was on another level at times.

Jan 27, 2004
mozhart was sicc. he had superb rhyming schemes and rode the beats like a beast. imagine that album without the accent. We were lucky to have that in our catalog last year

noWetaG

Super Moderator
Apr 24, 2002
GateWonProduct.com
What a fiasco. I was expecting Renaissance (Q-Tip) to win.
lmfao, well thats why u were disappointed........

i think in a few years summa yall sayin the it didnt deserve the Grammy
will hear this album and realize and how much (most of it) is genius......
true, MMLP is better....but god damn, doods word play and concepts
are dope as fuk on this shit.......

ET23

Sicc OG
May 22, 2008
flo rida got nominated for BEST RAP ALBUM!? wow just wow..
R.O.O.T.S. is not that bad, but you have to feel the more pop oriented style of rap.
But RELAPSE definitely blows that out of the water, content & lyrics wise. Again I applaud Em for that comeback effort.

VENOM

Sicc OG
Nov 14, 2005
www.Siccness.Net
I liked the Relapse.... i mean its not as good as some of his other shit, and btw i hate all the songs he makes singles for... but Relapse had some good songs on it..

Same song & dance, Stay Wide Awake, Deja Vu, Old Times Sake, Underground are all sicc imo...

but i do agree with most of u that his accent hes been usin lately is gay as fuck lol
I really hate that accent too. I mean he rapped the whole thing like he was Borat.

GODDAMN that nigga didn't used to sound like that.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
eminem is garbage and those people that give the awards 4 the grammys dont really know nothin about rap, they only know about the mainstream shit
lol @ Eminem being garbage... he's lyrically superior to most rappers ever

Relapse was def not his best work... and not the best rap album of the year IMO, and I don't give a fuck who wins a grammy anyways.... but I'm just sayin to call Eminem garbage is dumb

you could say you're not a fan of his music... but if you know anything about rap music you wouldn't say Em is garbage

May 7, 2002
^^^^^^^
I know he gotz lyrics but im not impressed with his music, all his songs that i heard are just CHEEZY
i dont listen 2 any of his music because hes a fag and his shit soundz weak
All his songs that you've heard are just cheesy, but yet you don't listen to ANY of his music because he's a "fag and his shit soundz weak.

A bit of a contradiction, is it not?