Eminem: "Tech N9ne is fucking ill!"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 25, 2006
That cap is dope. Fuck the Raiders.

Oh, and props on Eminem bein late to the party (or late to say anything). Glad to see he chose a song like TIAPB and not some shit like Fuck Food.

Jan 16, 2007
And not only that the song was at the top of the count down only next to scary movies which is their song....maybe there's hope for this collab after all, I mean it usually starts with someone hollering techs name, and now em finally acknowledging tech publicly is a step forward

Feb 17, 2009
www.twitter.com
Kind of pissed me off that he's making fun of Tech's name at the beginning, besides that it was a good song selection. There's no reason these two shouldn't have a song in the works sometime soon.

Also, if that the only time he mentions his name in the interview? (before i download it)

Jan 11, 2006
www.myspace.com
the third verse i think is his dopest.

edit: ohyea lol,

Eminem – ‘Tech N9ne Is F**kin Crazy’ [Audio]
The Halloween season had everyone, including Eminem, talking about the King Of Darkness. The Detroit superstar recently took to the airwaves on his Shade 45 Sirius XM station with Royce Da 5’9″ to introduce their favorite Halloween themed tracks. Included on the list was Tech N9ne’s “Trapped In A Psycho’s Body”. When the pair got to Tech N9ne’s track at the 5:35 mark, Eminem innocently poked fun at Tech N9ne’s name, but...
Source: Tech N9ne - Blog and News Source
Published: 2011-11-02 00:00:14 GMT
Like · · 123412 · Share · 2 hours ago via RSS Graffiti

Oct 15, 2009
if we had to give up 3 albums every 2 years (collabo+tech lp) in order to get 1 of that quality every 2 years I'd be all for it
I agree. The "fuck you" element (for a lack of better description) of AP and Anghellic is what really turned me on to Tech. That and he was rhyming multiple syllables faster and clearer than any rapper I'd ever heard. I sort of get the feeling that his music is lacking that now, or it's just not at the level it once was... maybe it's just me though.

Edit: Lacking that element, not the fast rhymes