Eminem Question

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
I

Ima kill yo ass

lil girl rhymes? lollllll

fool u smokin that caviiiiiii

biggie got way better skills then pac

and if u ax me fEminem is the one who got lil girl rhymes, sorry as fuck....

May 29, 2002
its not that i dont think biggie is tight. i got every one of his cds but as far as lyrically, he dont go beyond everyday language.

he uses easy words to rhyme a majority of the time and sometimes he says shit just cause it sounds tight or whatever. i knock the shit out of his music but i dont see him as a lyrical genius that Pac was.

2pac was a well educated man and knew more a bout philosophy and shit than the average man. he used words that went beyond everyday language.

Plus 2pac only rapped because he was good at it. it wasn't his passion and he was still on a far bigger level than ANYONE. there were defnitley people who were better at some aspects but overall he was and IS the greatest lyricist.
no disrespect to Biggie but being the best lyricist goes beyond your actual rhymin. he was and IS great but that was what he did (rapped), that was his profession and he was great at it just not anywhere near as talented as TUPAC

May 18, 2002
Lyrics matter to a point, but Tupac was so much more mature of an artist than Biggie. Tupac was lightyears ahead in nearly ever respect. If you don't agree, odds are you haven't listened to the shit.