Eminem got Ether'd

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
The MGK diss was good, but we won't know if Eminem got "ethered" until we see his response. If Em's response is terrible or he doesn't respond, the he got ethered.

If Em does come back with fire though, I don't know how MGK would even be able to hit back, he pretty much forced anything he could diss Em about in this one song.

RemyRoux

Sep 8, 2018
The MGK diss was good, but we won't know if Eminem got "ethered" until we see his response. If Em's response is terrible or he doesn't respond, the he got ethered.

If Em does come back with fire though, I don't know how MGK would even be able to hit back, he pretty much forced anything he could diss Em about in this one song.
It's still a fire diss. MGK probably had this shit saved up for many years, if em responds and then mgk responds, it will be interesting to see if it will be as good.

It's still an ether imo

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
It's still an ether imo
Not yet

The entire reason "ether" came into hip hop verbiage was because Nas' track Ether was so strong it completely ended Jay Z and Jay had nothing to come back with.

I doubt this track ended Eminem. Now if Eminem responds weak, or doesn't respond at all, then he was definitely ethered.

RemyRoux

Sep 8, 2018
Not yet

The entire reason "ether" came into hip hop verbiage was because Nas' track Ether was so strong it completely ended Jay Z and Jay had nothing to come back with.

I doubt this track ended Eminem. Now if Eminem responds weak, or doesn't respond at all, then he was definitely ethered.
Em won't respond so until then it's an ether

just like this man got ether'd

CreepinOnAhComeUP

not working is cool
Jun 13, 2018
Some small town in America
So your a stan then lol
Not a Stan. Im not even a huge Eminem fan. But he came up as a battle rapper..
and NOt ALike the better track.. he murdered MGK with one verse.
That one verse was harder than MGKs whole song.
MGK has to many weak lines and parts..
Not Alike verse was pure fire.
If Eminem does a whole song like that
he will not only ether
MGK but end his career