eminem dissin murder inc

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
The shit has nothing to do with studio anything.

These cats are lucky I'm not a moderator in this forum cuz I would definately be keeping things under control, focused and cleaning house!

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
DeviantJR said:
SWI - Why don't you hit up Vamps to become one. I'll nominate you if I have to
whats up pimp? havent heard from you in a bit.
hit me on the e mail homeboy.

sick wid it for mod!

May 2, 2002
yep, I was JRdaPalePimp on there, but I mostly just read the posts. I learned a lot during that time. In fact it influenced my decisions on what equipment I should buy, which I'm very happy with my purchases. Also, it helped me a lot on how I should go about doing my mixdowns among other music related subjects.

Jun 14, 2002
I WOULD DISS MURDER INC TOO.THEY A BUNCH OF BITCHEZ ALL OF THERE SHIT IS WEAK.JA RULES SHIT WAS WHEN HE WAS UNDERGROUND.NAS USED TO BE SICK.NOW THEY ALL JUST BITCHEZ MAN.

Sep 7, 2002
Sick Wid It said:
Thanks man, I'm glad you cats dig my presence. Were any of you around when I had the forum on the OG bart board?
Yup, same name as right now. I never really posted much cuz all the questions that I had in mind were already answered either by you or some other peeps.

Does anyone who Sick Wid It is yet?
That question was brought up a couple of times on the old BART board, but no one knew.