ELITE ENTERTAINMENT GROUP ...where can I buy the CDs ?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
(((INNERSTATE IKE "MAIL ON SUNDAY" FREE ALBUM!!! FREE ALBUM!!!)))

Innerstate Ike "Mail On Sunday" is available now and it's absolutely "FREE" if you do the digital download. If you want the hard copy you will have to pay for shipping, but the CD is "FREE" too.

You can get the Download or the CD by clicking on the format name in this sentence.​

Apr 3, 2010
Hey mintunderground i saw how you have the rerelease of the boozilla album, and i was wondering if you were ever going to have rereleases of any other elite albums, specifically MNLD albums or elite greatest hits?

Hey mintunderground i saw how you have the rerelease of the boozilla album, and i was wondering if you were ever going to have rereleases of any other elite albums, specifically MNLD albums or elite greatest hits?
We surely hope so, but only time will tell. Have you purchased the Boozilla "Full Fledged Member" yet? Our ability to get these contracts depends on the fan's and their support.

I wonder if most of the older albums are rare even in Colorado. I wouldn't be surprised.
Yes, all of their old albums are next to impossible to find locally. Even some of their albums that dropped recently. Their albums sell out fast locally do with people like us/they move fast nationally and internationally. Get your copies while you can, because you will regret it.

Apr 3, 2010
We surely hope so, but only time will tell. Have you purchased the Boozilla "Full Fledged Member" yet? Our ability to get these contracts depends on the fan's and their support.
Not yet im gonna get that boozilla soon though, i keep thinking about it and hopefully waiting doesnt come back to bite me. Ill probably order in the next couple of weeks