Electronic/Techno/House Music

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 14, 2002
Never thought I'd live the day I would see a topic like this on the Siccness... Here you go!

If intrested let me know, we got hella dj's up in here.. but still not really the music I listen to though

Apr 26, 2006
Never thought I'd live the day I would see a topic like this on the Siccness... Here you go!
Shit you live in the Netherlands. One of the best places on earth for this shit. :cool:

I would love to go to a Sensation white event one day. Qlimax and Defqon1 too. :knockout:

BTW, that last song is sick.

May 14, 2002
Shit you live in the Netherlands. One of the best places on earth for this shit. :cool:

I would love to go to a Sensation white event one day. Qlimax and Defqon1 too. :knockout:

BTW, that last song is sick.
I know I know man, I like this kind of music when I'm in the club. They play this shit a lot.

I saw you posted a DJ Tiesto video, made me laugh a little I never really appriciated his music as I should have.

I think Sensation Black would me more my thing, but all the females prefer sensation white so that would be a good place to go.

I never actually went to these parties you mentioned.. too expensive for me haha

Apr 26, 2006
I know I know man, I like this kind of music when I'm in the club. They play this shit a lot.

I saw you posted a DJ Tiesto video, made me laugh a little I never really appriciated his music as I should have.

I think Sensation Black would me more my thing, but all the females prefer sensation white so that would be a good place to go.

I never actually went to these parties you mentioned.. too expensive for me haha
Yeah, I would actually prefer Sensation Black's music more too, I like all that Hardstyle and Hardcore shit. But Sensation White definitely brings hotter bitches because it's more "normal" music. haha

That Tiesto song is actually a remix by Andy Duguid. The original song by Tiesto is fucking bad ass too. He has dropped off the map though, that's his more classic shit. Now days, I say Markus Schulz takes the top spot for Trance DJ. Check out "Markus Schulz - Toronto 2009," some clean sounding progressive trance. I prefer his stuff over Armin Van Buuren right now.

Apr 25, 2002
i love it all got up on it when i lived i n italy

some shit i reccomend: bob sinclar, david guetta, deadmau5, armin van buuren, paul van dyk, marcus shulz, calvin harris, cut copy, junior boys, hot chip, fuck so many acts

Apr 26, 2006
i love it all got up on it when i lived i n italy

some shit i reccomend: bob sinclar, david guetta, deadmau5, armin van buuren, paul van dyk, marcus shulz, calvin harris, cut copy, junior boys, hot chip, fuck so many acts
David Guetta was my favorite set at EDC 2009. He spun some hard ass house. Wish Deadmau5 was there though.

My favorite trance DJ atm though has to be Markus Schulz. He's at the top of his game. He's taking them all out IMO, including Armin.

Have you heard of TechnoBoy? Italian Hardstyle DJ. Dude is dope. Benny Benassi, Mauro Picotto, & Gigi D' Agostino are obviously the most known though.

May 27, 2009
The only electronic I listen to any more is down-tempo / lounge or chillout or whatever people call it now. Especially when I'm high. I've slowed down a lot in my old age.

Also a tiny bit of old drum and bass

I never could really get into trance. I still like some funky house and breaks at a club, but I've gotta walk out on trance DJ's.

May 6, 2002
That's what I listen to, other than oldies and classical (instruments). I really just listen to techno.

Digweed
Sasha
Holosound
Nick Warren
Pole Folder
Hernan Cattaneo
Daren Epsilon
Max Graham
Markus Schultz

The list goes on...

May 14, 2002
The more I think about it the more comes up.

(This one has some Dutch lyrics but the beats are cool, try it atleast)

And an oldie from Afrojack

I also wanted to add this one:

Don Diablo - Too Cool for School