Either NO ONE LIKES ME, or no one lives in SAN JOSE, but you missed your chance.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 12, 2002
GoProGraphics.com
Imma go out on FRIDAY NIGHT! What is up with yall (need not respond now). No one goes out on a FRIDAY NIGHT? This is the first time im gonna be in Cali after turning 21. Im gettin in in the morning, going to a gym, getting a room. Getting a bottle, im bringing some Oxy, and hopefully a joint. Im getting ripped and going to a club (those that mentioned it earlier, thanks).

No one wanted to reply and go out the night before the BBQ? Just no one likes me enough, or you think i post some weird shit and im gonna act retarded in public, or you just dont live in San Jose (understandable there) ????

I dont know. Well then, my last post until San Jose. Look for the sideburns on Friday if you care. Ill be out. Late.

Jun 11, 2002
im not in san jo but fairly close. (hayward like 6 or 7 cities away)

my kickin it days have been seriously shorted scince my daughter was born but it woulda been tight kickin it wit u. i missed the post playa.

Sep 2, 2002
Im located right in San Jose, but very much a youngster (17) compared to your age in my opinion...Which means I aint legit to hit the clubs you would like to go to, but yet I smoke the buds that attract many to come to the yay area all the time... So Shoot the kite if your down to babysit for awhile and kick it with the Eloheem being (Aka Spawntainyous)...If Not then it's all good Ill look for you at the BBQ on Saterday.

Apr 25, 2002
www.mistadrawmuh.cjb.net
*ELO-HEEM* said:
Im located right in San Jose, but very much a youngster (17) compared to your age in my opinion...Which means I aint legit to hit the clubs you would like to go to, but yet I smoke the buds that attract many to come to the yay area all the time... So Shoot the kite if your down to babysit for awhile and kick it with the Eloheem being (Aka Spawntainyous)...If Not then it's all good Ill look for you at the BBQ on Saterday.
B-light....thats my Li'l Brotha.... he's a coo lil cat.... he got tha bomb tree's... if u smoke....get at my fam