Ecay Uno-Mental Scars

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
i feel yalll....but to me i think the operation elimation had more jams, but really the new one is just an add on to the list of hitts.....nuthin but octane

Jun 2, 2002
i'm loving this shit...i've been bumping it a lot lately. i like mitchy slick better though. but, as siccfucc said, i give props to any rapper that handles the beats too.

May 3, 2002
YoUnG k9 said:
i feel yalll....but to me i think the operation elimation had more jams, but really the new one is just an add on to the list of hitts.....nuthin but octane
i feel u there.. i gotta sit down with the new one and soak it in good.. but Operation Elimination was just so tight..

Apr 25, 2002
www.2siccaudio.com
Shit is an instant classic. Ecay did his own production and every track is knoccin plus he brings variation of topics in his songs all centered around the interview with Ananda Lewis. Plus the bonus DVD is probably the best I've seen. Shit is tight as fuck. Read my review in the judgement day forum or at my site.

Late!

Apr 26, 2002
That's what i'm saying....it's pretty much a breath of fresh air compared to alot of shit thats dropped thruout the years...most rappers nowadays are a dime a dozen, all got the same tired concepts, lyrics and beats.