eBay auctions: Young Stones,Godfather,TIC,Young G',M.S.L and more 90's cd's & tapes!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 12, 2002
www.glmc.gemm.com
nice auctions!

That Mo Sweet Luv is outta Modesto.. Like The Treatment Team of Big-E fame... I think if you check his Mack Status cd, they're featured on it. I daresay that's him on the tracks too cause; their click was goin since the very early 90's im talkin prolly '89-'92. I could be wrong about a member or two of the group but they're definitely based outta Modesto.

May 12, 2002
www.glmc.gemm.com
Thanks 4 the info sippy !! Wasn't too sure about the location. You're right they're from Modesto, and in the booklet it says "Taken from the project 'I here them calling' by BIg-E & The Treatment Team, Treatment Records" so that label must have put a few releases out back then.
No probs.. Only reason I know they was goin so long cause they got shouted out on a COPS kill'em OG i used to own.

First i saw of this MSL cd existing, missed that one i saw RMG have claimed their stake on it - and flava for your ear which is another interesting indie deeper than UG rap blog.

Awesome find man, hope it gets some recognition as that is a rare gem.
I could never find any other Big-E & TTT releases, but I know they're out there!