Eazy E Resurrected Via A Hologram At Rock The Bells 2013!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 8, 2003
That's a bit extreme though. I've met a lot of celebrities & I won't follow them around like that. I'll say what's up, introduce myself, small conversation, ask to take a pic (not all the time) and be up out the way.

I ran into Tiny "Zeus" Lister & my nephews wanted to meet him. I told them to refer to him as Mr. Lister because they kept saying, "Deebo!" I kept my distance, but he was a prick though.

I walked past Michael Bivins once before and as I walked past him I said, "What's up Bivins?" and kept on walking as he said, "What up?"

Wesley Snipes was a lot shorter than I pictured him in person. Cool guy and went about my business.

The only time I was held back by security was the time my nephew ran towards Roger Troutman (R.I.P.) after having met him a year or so prior. He treated us like family. My nephew was only around 8 years old at the time and was all excited to see him so he ran towards him at a signing. I ran behind my nephew to try to catch him and all of a sudden his bodyguards grabbed me and had me pinned up. Roger Troutman stood up & yelled at his bodyguards to let me go. He called us by our first names and said we were personal friends of his. I kept in touch with him on some real friendship until he passed.

i used to roll pass the cemetary he buried at all time when i was heading up north

Props: Gemini

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
lol I went to a WWE event back in the 90's when The Rock and Faruq were beefin. We went to the back of the arena and they were choppin it up, cracking up. Obviously, it's all a show, but we kinda thought they shouldn't be in such plain sight like that. I said "hey Rocky (still went by that back then), you suck!" and he said "hey, **** you kid!!!" My friend called me the f you kid for years.

A couple years later, Vince McMahon was walking out while Raw was still going on and I said "hey Vince, how about an autograph" and he said "not right now." When else was I going to get his autograph? So I said, yeah well your show sucks!!!!!!! He just left laughing.

Mar 21, 2009
lol I went to a WWE event back in the 90's when The Rock and Faruq were beefin. We went to the back of the arena and they were choppin it up, cracking up. Obviously, it's all a show, but we kinda thought they shouldn't be in such plain sight like that. I said "hey Rocky (still went by that back then), you suck!" and he said "hey, **** you kid!!!" My friend called me the f you kid for years.

A couple years later, Vince McMahon was walking out while Raw was still going on and I said "hey Vince, how about an autograph" and he said "not right now." When else was I going to get his autograph? So I said, yeah well your show sucks!!!!!!! He just left laughing.
haha the rock is hilarious.

Props: Coach E. No

ESFCE

Sicc OG
Dec 4, 2004
It was real cool when they did the 2Pac hologram...his look is real distinguishable. But after seeing the Eazy and ODB ones it just looked like it could be anyone just playing dress up. Might as well get some impersonators up there. The ODB one looked awkward cause he looked like a giant next to RZA and Meth. Maybe they were standing too far away. These might look cooler in person for all I know though..

Mar 9, 2003
Now the 2Pac holo doesn't even feel all the impressive anymore. Not that it wasn't amazing, because it was.. it's just how easy and rushed these other holograms feel it takes away how dope Pac's was.

Let's be real though, that Hologram performance can not be touched. Especially when other rappers who weren't even in the same caliber as Pac are being shown now. No disrespect to the dead, it just is what it is.

Feb 8, 2003
It was real cool when they did the 2Pac hologram...his look is real distinguishable. But after seeing the Eazy and ODB ones it just looked like it could be anyone just playing dress up. Might as well get some impersonators up there. The ODB one looked awkward cause he looked like a giant next to RZA and Meth. Maybe they were standing too far away. These might look cooler in person for all I know though..

yeah that looked ackward bc method is 6'4 0r 6'5 tall. the odb one was better then eazy e one imo. but honestly that tupac one was fucking epic that shit sent chills up my spine i really felt like pac was back first time i saw it live on taht stream.

Last edited:
Jun 5, 2004
One time i was at Marine World and they had an autograph signing for the best fuckin wrestler in the universe: Crash Holly. Since he was the WWF Hardcore Champion i asked "Wheres your belt?". He said it was at home.

Nov 14, 2002

Method Man looked more like the damn stiff hologram.