Eastern Conference Final-Miami V. Chicago, the matchup yall wanted....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 18, 2006
Sorry Chicago got homefield and has the best half court defense in the Eastern Conference. Heat better win 1 of the first 2 games or it will be an easy series for Chicago

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
how is it obvious miami will win it all? they barely beat an old ass boston team that had hella injuries. wade isnt going to get away with breaking rose's arm. its all good miami can win a ring this year doesnt change the fact that lefag is a fucking pussy ass bitch and will never be considered with the legends. good enough for me.

Rossibreath

triple og from the sbp
Sep 1, 2005
Menasha
how is it obvious miami will win it all? they barely beat an old ass boston team that had hella injuries. wade isnt going to get away with breaking rose's arm. its all good miami can win a ring this year doesnt change the fact that lefag is a fucking pussy ass bitch and will never be considered with the legends. good enough for me.
It's obvious in my head. They have the 2 best players left. They are the best defensive team left and they get to the line.

U said Boston was gonna beat the Heat, then they got they're ass whipped and now u say their old. Or use injury excuses. U suck at arguing about sports.

Dec 2, 2006
You sound real mad where ever you are buckaroo.
Forgot to make a pole dude

I thought about it, was too lazy.lol

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
It's obvious in my head. They have the 2 best players left. They are the best defensive team left and they get to the line.

U said Boston was gonna beat the Heat, then they got they're ass whipped and now u say their old. Or use injury excuses. U suck at arguing about sports.
was rondo's arm broke when i said they would win? no. stfu faggot. it isnt an excuse.

not only that, allen, kg, and pierce had their absolute worst playoff performances in career history and miami still let them hang around to the end. its just reality deal with it. im not arguing sports bitch im calling you a dumbass.

Rossibreath

triple og from the sbp
Sep 1, 2005
Menasha
was rondo's arm broke when i said they would win? no. stfu faggot. it isnt an excuse.

not only that, allen, kg, and pierce had their absolute worst playoff performances in career history and miami still let them hang around to the end. its just reality deal with it. im not arguing sports bitch im calling you a dumbass.
Ummm maybe cuz the Heats defense shut them down you big dumb buttwart. I never heard someone be wrong on a prediction before and then think they were smart.

Aug 18, 2002
www.chalkbodyoutline.com
I have no alliegence to any team except the twolves...
Miami was NOT that impressive against Boston. The Celts been strugglin, played TERRIBLE, and Rondo went down, yet they were in most games til the end.
I pick the Bulls, of course Rose gonna carve em up, Boozer should get off on Bosh, and the Thibideau defense should be enough to slow Bron or Wade. MIA too soft in the front court IMO. IDC either way, should be a fun series to watch.

Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU

lol faggot phil real mad his celtricks and lakers got bounced the fuck out the playoffs

Apr 20, 2005
this is the most enertaining series 4 for the east. Chitown in 6 unless D-Rose sprains that ankle again. i think DRose is gonna run through that wack ass post defense miami got.

Feb 10, 2006
D-rose is the only thing goin 4 the bulls, boozer been playin shitty thru the whole playoffs besides his last game, the heat have obviously figured out wut they were laccing in the regular season, bron and wade are playing 2 good rite now, bosh is tagging in wit double digits pts n revounds that's all he has 2 do........heat in 5