Easter... Who Gives a Fuck?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Easter... Do You Give a Fuck?

• Total voters
Apr 25, 2002
Easter.

What does a rabbit have to do with the resurrection of Christ?

Rabbits dont lay eggs, so where do the eggs come in at?

If he was murdered on a friday, and rose 3 days later, that would be Monday.

Why on the day Jesus was murdered they call it "Good Friday"?

Why does Easter not fall on the same day year after year.

Them damn pagans...
we know easter is a nordic holiday that the early christian church told them to stop celebratin their spring festival celebrate jesus's resurection instead.

eggs and bunnys are signs of fertility

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
well jesus was probably really born in the spring or the fall if you ask the experts, all these holdays have been moved around in order to capitalize offa them

Oct 30, 2002
www.soundclick.com
for me and my kids its xmas version 1.2. get a basket with a toy and candy. play all day eat sum bbq. I hate to be cynical about peoples beliefs but I understand
(* just cut a mean bbq fart and wife kicked me out the bed*)
why people pay homage but I just don't feel it. never really have. I look for answers I don't just let people pound in my head what they were told is right and wrong.

but ur taught to listen to your parents and obey. and if the stories of jesus were pounded in their heads by therir parents and the parents b4 them etc.. they just gonna believe cuase they programed...

maybe im wrong but we should all be good to one another and make this a better place bottom line. I don't really understand why we gotta seperate our selves with religious beliefs.

Dec 2, 2006
i believe its a time to be thankful for what you have, not what you dont have. although we all fall in different financial brackets, we are blessed to be breathing and healthy.

regardless of your beliefs, be thankful.

Oct 30, 2002
www.soundclick.com
i believe its a time to be thankful for what you have, not what you dont have. although we all fall in different financial brackets, we are blessed to be breathing and healthy.

regardless of your beliefs, be thankful.
im with that!
everyday I think how blessed I am for having a healthy family ,food on the table and roof over our heads!