Easter... Who Gives a Fuck?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Easter... Do You Give a Fuck?

• Total voters

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
I've noticed that most people I've came across on teh interwebz don't believe in religon... pr jesus and all that shit

but a lot more people I know in real life do...

strange...

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
I'm not saying I don't believe in God at all... cause there may possibly be some kind of higher power out there... but to believe everything written in the Bible is true is just dumb

religous people are funny though

one of my closest friends is religous... his parents are hella into the church and everything

he goes to church most Sundays... but he also drinks, smokes, curses, fornicates, gets in fights, occasionally steals and lies... not saying he's a horrible person... but he's mos def a "sinner"

but he thinks because he goes to church every Sunday he's forgiven

he does all the shit he does... then asks me if I wanna got o church with him... I'm like naah... I'm cool, church isn't my thing... then he goes on to tell me I'm gonna go to Hell... lol

and it's like... he can say every curse word out there... no problems... but if I say "god damnit" I need to be sorry... fuck that

lol... shit is funny

Nov 1, 2004
I thought of this thread because today I was cruising down broadway by this big ass church and the traffic was stopped. took me 15 min to get through a left turn light. I was very annoyed and when i got home i was like "what the fuck were all those people at church for"
He told me it was easter and then i said "who gives a fuck"
A thread was born. Got to see where the Siccs at with this shit.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
I'm gonna eat some honey baked ham, twice baked potatoes, asparagus, and some other shit with the fam later... so that's cool... other than that... fuck a Easter... just another day for me

shoulda made that shit on Monday so I could get work off with pay... ya smell me

Nov 1, 2004
and it's like... he can say every curse word out there... no problems... but if I say "god damnit" I need to be sorry... fuck that

lol... shit is funny

When I know people get offended when I say god damnit, I sub-consciously say it more often. I don't really realize I am doing it until they
cry about it. Then I tell them to get the thorny crown out of their vagina.

Feb 14, 2009
I'm not saying I don't believe in God at all... cause there may possibly be some kind of higher power out there... but to believe everything written in the Bible is true is just dumb

religous people are funny though

one of my closest friends is religous... his parents are hella into the church and everything

he goes to church most Sundays... but he also drinks, smokes, curses, fornicates, gets in fights, occasionally steals and lies... not saying he's a horrible person... but he's mos def a "sinner"

but he thinks because he goes to church every Sunday he's forgiven

he does all the shit he does... then asks me if I wanna got o church with him... I'm like naah... I'm cool, church isn't my thing... then he goes on to tell me I'm gonna go to Hell... lol

lol... shit is funny
That's the type of shit I'm talking about. Before churches were built what did people do? It's just a way to scare peeps and controll them.

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
its a bit of a biased poll if you ask me, for the yesses you basically make them say "Yes because I'm a moron" that ain't fair. I'm not a super religious guy but I do believe there is stuff that cannot be explained with science and is above the human range of thinking and reason. I've been taking a world religions class that has gotten me into these kind of discussions and have been thinking about attending some kind of service to try to broaden my understanding of the world and maybe improve my live. I don't know if I'm what you would call a "Believer". Its tough be be one if you wernt raised in the church or almost died or something and you felt the touch of god. I feel if i went to a church i wouldn't be able to take it seriously because i wasnt raised with any kind of belief structure

Nov 1, 2004
I think the only way I would celebrate this is if I was with my niece and nephews. Give those little rotten kids some candy and make then look for plastic eggs with quarters and jelly beans in them. Other than that, don't give a fuck.

Jan 18, 2008
Rip City
yea, fuckin Target is closed....bout to go to my girls aunts for beef wellington, BOMB! and fuckin Peeps are so fucking disgusting, its a marshmallow covered in sugar, as if marshmallows didnt have enough sugar in them

Mar 13, 2007
I dont pay attention to when I say god dammit but Im sure I have said it in the presence of my Religious ass roommate which Im prolly sure He got pissed or thought in his head I was going to hell

Apr 25, 2002
Easter.

What does a rabbit have to do with the resurrection of Christ?

Rabbits dont lay eggs, so where do the eggs come in at?

If he was murdered on a friday, and rose 3 days later, that would be Monday.

Why on the day Jesus was murdered they call it "Good Friday"?

Why does Easter not fall on the same day year after year.

Them damn pagans...