Ea-ski needs to stop rapping and put the mic down!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 6, 2002
No disrespect, he is a great producer, but his rap skills are horrible, straight garbage. I know 10 year olds who can flow harder with better lyrical skills. He needs a ghost writer. At least thats what producers like Dre, Ditty, Dupree, and etc.. do. They pay cats to write their shit, so they sound some what decent. Sorry had to post this. :rolleyes:

Jun 2, 2002
ea ski isn't bad...there's way worse rappers to call out on here. and i still don't get why everybody says dre has a ghostwriter, is this proven??

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
I agree with the dude who posted this. You can't help but listen to him because KMEL plays his music a lot. But yeah he needs a ghost writer.

May 22, 2005
THE ONLY THING SKI NEED TO DO IS DROP HIS ALBUM...C'MON MAN MY BAD IS CRAZY,CHECK THE RESUME, AND THE TRACK WIT KEAK IS SLAPPIN HARD....DONT HATE ON SKI HE'S ONE OF THE TIGHTEST PRODUCERS AND A TIGHT RAPPER....

Jul 27, 2005
suspect#1 said:
if anyone need to stick to beats and stop rapping its sean T ...e a ski is hard on the mic
If you think EASKI is Tighter than SEAN T on the Mic, Your Fuckin crazy! Thats Like Saying "BIZ MARKIE" is a Better M.C. than "RAKIM"!

Apr 5, 2005
Mr. Milkabitch is crazy!!! EA-Ski is way sicker than most Bay Area rappers. The guy can produce and drop bars better than most cats out here who claim they're rappers. Do you know how many cats on siccness claim they are rappers? I mean, maybe they are, but most of them have no type of credibility or skills or charisma. I like EA Ski. I've been feelin his shit since Northside rider ft B Legit, Oh Ah ft Yuk, and WHo you wit ft Quinn. And the shit he has been putting out lately is slappin. You know a EA Ski beat when you hear it! He has his own unique style of rapping and producing. The only song I wasnt feelin was "Resume".

Nov 1, 2004
yeah i like EA Ski too, the song wit Yuk.. Oh Ah.. that songs tight..

"we lost the superbowl but we won the homocide rate"

thats a hard ass line
EA Ski is tight, i like his beats and his rap.. if u dont like it dont listen, bottom line

Dec 28, 2004
I'm sick of dumb children coming on here and disrespecting bosses. What have you done with your life that is so magnificent that it gives you the right to clown on Ski? Posted 5000 comments on a messageboard? Props to you!

Feb 14, 2004
Mr. Milkabitch said:
No disrespect, he is a great producer, but his rap skills are horrible, straight garbage. I know 10 year olds who can flow harder with better lyrical skills. He needs a ghost writer. At least thats what producers like Dre, Ditty, Dupree, and etc.. do. They pay cats to write their shit, so they sound some what decent. Sorry had to post this. :rolleyes:
well go listen to your lil 10 year olds then and we'll listen to e-a-ski. go take a time out foolio