E40 feat. BLH and Tech - Zombie video

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 9, 2006
that video was straight retarded. made no sense, with everyone all zombie/horror'd out, then you got e40 n his homies all gangster lookin... low ass quality and shitty setting... thumbs down

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
God, I could have made a better music video with my limited editing skills and less budget than this one had.

Somebody get KFV out of the way.

I love the song, but the b-rated zombie look paired with the gangsta's in the barn mixed with 40 under a single light staring at a zombie made a very confused direction.

They(the rappers) could have all dressed up as zombie, or monster, or ghoul, or fiend then chased after women at a club, turning them into aforementioned baddies and wreaked havoc on the club.

There. Feel free to use this idea Steady on the Grind Ent.

If Strange had made this video with Liquid 9, it would have been a lot better.

Oct 25, 2006
That hook killed this song. Tech and Lynch's wack verses put the nails in the coffin. Sorry Tech, I don't know if it was the wack ass beat or the hook that affected your verse, but you can do better. A lot better.

Nov 4, 2005
I was disappointed with the song before the video was made. Then I get surprised with a video made to it?!?! I'm blaming the fact he came out with 3 CDs at once. U can only talk about sooo much on 1, but 3??

Jan 11, 2006
grouchoweed.ipbfree.com
Name a song where Tech spits a worse verse than Zombie then.

This verse is garbage:

If your a zombie, monster, ghoul or fiend,
If your a zombie see your lovin every way tech, lynch and 40 sing,
See ya gotta be conscious of what it means,
Then I know that your ready for what it brings,
Do you know what I mean when I say Caribou Lou,
Then your tellin me Tech Nina go ahead and do you,
Do ya never get enough of Nina and you listen when you with the crew,
KCT you know and just what it do,
Your ass probly startin to moshpit,
Lovin every minute of bangin this boss shit,
You throwin up your set around all cliques,