E-A-Ski's Album?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 23, 2006
I heard E-A-Ski was gonna drop an album this year but since that "Club Talk" song with Keak and 40 I ain't heard much about that! Is he still droppin? Cuz I kno it might be full of slaps

Jan 1, 2006
Ski doesn't have a whole lot of flow, but he spits real talk. Sort of like Too $hort in a way. H'e's no Crooked I, but I'd listen to him spit game over Locksmith rap about rapping.

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
^^^true. dood can produce, he got some dope slaps....and he can rap on beat and about real ass shit, like his verse on "who ya wit".

"u cats gotta get it straight, this is oakland/
we ride down the street, one hand out and the door open"

Dec 4, 2005
Really i thought his verse on there was horribly weak^^ I like a lot of his beats but i think he ruins a lot of tracks by rapping on them. He has like a 1987 rap style.

Jan 1, 2006
camimeg said:
Really i thought his verse on there was horribly weak^^

He's no hip hop head who has big time literary elements in his shit, but he spits the realest game I've heard on a record in at least the past 3 years.

Do you like a whole bunch of empty lyrics, like go stupid this, go stupid that yeeeee? If so, then yeah you probably won't like ski. I would hope the future of the Bay is real spit artists like Ski, and not these wannabe Lukes.

Dec 17, 2005
ski definately produces way harder than he raps....but I still feel his raps to a certain extent....I wonder if 'My Bad' is gong to be on the album cuz that song is like 2 years old now

Feb 23, 2005
damn yeah, i need a new E-A-Ski album, all his last produced traccs are bangaz and if he got features like San Quinn, Balance, Hoodstarz, Frontline why not

Dec 4, 2005
Por la Fuerza said:
Do you like a whole bunch of empty lyrics, like go stupid this, go stupid that yeeeee? If so, then yeah you probably won't like ski.
Nah i don't really like empty lyrics but i don't really know what you mean by that to be honest. I like listening to cats that can rap. For example i like listening to Quinn, Yuk, Mess. You know cats that can rap. I just cant get into Ski's shit. Too simple.

Nov 16, 2005
his recent stuff was all like club talk, literally.. just making club jams. but when he does spit, he spits real talk.. manuscript is a perfect example. talks about bay not getting love.. http://www.zshare.net/audio/e-a-ski-manuscript-mp3.html

but f'reals dude.. e-a-ski needs to drop that album.. i've been waiting yeaaaars too!! its cool how he's making all these small names blow or just making hits for everyone. seems liek he puts other people first before himself. reminds me of dr. dre.. which brings me to 'split personality' .. dope ass song. it's unreleased but it was supposed to on e-a-ski's album but there was controversy over being released on dre's album cause he wanted the song so it just ended up being unreleased.. it's harrrd though too bad it never really made it. http://www.zshare.net/audio/e-a-ski-split-personality-ft-dr-dre-mp3.html

enjoy :)