E-40's old club

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 4, 2005
Did anybody ever go to the Ambassadors lounge? I know that it closed but I was just wondering if it was tight or not. My assumption would be it was not because it closed.

May 5, 2002
yeah. that shit was ridiculous.

underage teenie boppers in there. shootouts lookin like a recreation of some shit on Crime TV. overprice drinks n mf's doin too much. and they wanted to make mf's pay 20 dollars to get in there!?! ha! i used to slide my happy ass to Deep instead

Jan 1, 2006
Rasan said:
it got shut down cuz san jose is too conservative, and they don't wanna deal with that kinda shit happening every week
There's always some drama happening in San Jose every weekend it's ridiculous.

I think E-40 being the owner had a lot to do with it. It attracted a lot of people from all corners of the Bay. I just wish that shit was still open cause right now there's nothing good to do downtown in my town. Don't need kids going 18 or rippaz up in the club.

Mar 10, 2007
shit was different from the usual san jose club. it was 18 & up so the boppers were out in full force. plus u never know if u might see a local celebrity, so shit got good hype. but as usual, some niggas fucked it up

Apr 25, 2002
doodiejones said:
shit got wild there....too many out of towners and too many different turfs in one spot
Yep!! Oakland,EPA,Frisco, and Richmond in the building is like takin a shot of vodka and drinking hennessy as a chaser.

May 4, 2005
I dig. sounds like it was bangin at times until the gang bangers got up in there. 20 bucks cover thats a lil spendy, but anyways thanks for the info.

Mar 25, 2006
if you was on parole thats the last place you wanna be at.... shit was cracking though alot of decent looking rat rats...... but yeah down town San jose doesnt want deal with anything like that anymore. People getting shot stabbed fights every week

Mar 29, 2004
I went once for the frontline record release party, I was way tooooooooo grown and way too over dressed I seen somebody auntie with a satin china doll shorts suit on and some ripper slippers and i was like......I shoulda wore jeans lol
peace dub

Nov 7, 2005
The Visualizer said:
I think E-40 being the owner had a lot to do with it. .
40 did not actually own it. dude who owned the beehive owned it and paid 40 some change to be the front person and promote it. just like that fatburger it is actually owned by chester mclockton, who used to play for the raiders. 40 is an investor, sweet deals for 40, put nothing up and get a piece of the action. hustler for real

Mar 30, 2006
Rasan said:
the night i went, niggas was throwin chairs and bottles
it got shut down cuz san jose is too conservative, and they don't wanna deal with that kinda shit happening every week

damn good thing 40 got fat burger franchises and shit...maybe if he had a strict ass dress code and tighter security you wouldnt get the people startin shit..sad how bay cant get down without having drama

May 30, 2006
THE NITE I WENT MESSY MARV PERFORMED, HE THROUGH A RACK IN THE CROWD, AND POURED MOET ALL OVER SOME BROAD IN HE FRONT THAT WAS TRYNA GRAB HIS MONEY. IT WAS WILD, FEMALES WERE BRAWLING, PONY TAILS ON THE FLOOR SECURITY EVEN PUT A CHOKE HOLD ON THE HOMEY GUCE. IT WAS ALL CAUGHT ON CAMERA AND IS ON SOME DVD HARD EARNED RECORDS HAS OUT!!