E-40 Yesterdays Sales?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 11, 2006
Does anyone know or can find out because i went to emmeryville yesterday there was hella people over there i tryed to get in through the back some gay ass security guard told me to go around i was tryin to see 40 but i was like fuck that and i left i think lil jon was there to because i saw his car with get crunk on it then when i left hella people were there and the emeryvile police came i wonder what they thought would happen but does any one know how much it sold?

Jan 17, 2006
I really dont know how many cd's he sold! i was there too and i was one of the ones that actually got my shit signed! not even half of the people there got there shit sign! Lil john wasnt there! that was dj gary's truck. He works fro lil john.

Mar 11, 2006
baserk001 said:
I really dont know how many cd's he sold! i was there too and i was one of the ones that actually got my shit signed! not even half of the people there got there shit sign! Lil john wasnt there! that was dj gary's truck. He works fro lil john.
oh that explains the trunk still fuck you ego

Dec 9, 2005
Havent seen anything official but here are the places I checked:

Target - Colma
Target - Daly City
Best Buy - SF
Target - Pinole
Best Buy - Pinole
Target - Vallejo
Rasputin's - Vallejo

ALL SOLD OUT ... and I know for a fact that MOST if not all of the Best Buys in the area were out too...my buddy works there and he checked...you figure they had about 200 copies per store..

Apr 25, 2002
MOREBASS said:
Havent seen anything official but here are the places I checked:

Target - Colma
Target - Daly City
Best Buy - SF
Target - Pinole
Best Buy - Pinole
Target - Vallejo
Rasputin's - Vallejo

you figure they had about 200 copies per store..
If your a manager at any of those stores and you ordered 200 copies of that cd you're a fuckin idiot.