E-40 where you at

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 4, 2005
When is E-40's new cd dropping and when is the single dropping? I am already getting anxious for his new cd, aren't ya'll???? Any news on producers, who will be on it??? Fonzarelli, I need you man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This other music aint my speakers on blap, yes sirrrrrrrrrr

Apr 30, 2003
beatsbythebay.com
I talked to Orlando Mcghee the AnR for BME/WarnerBros. He said he expects the album to do better then his last one,look for E-40 in the upcoming film Dead Heist starring E-40,Big Daddy Kane,Bone Crusher,and D.J. Naylor about 4 thieves who try to rob a bank to become millionaires,but are trapped inside the building by mysterious creatures drops August 7th straight to dvd

Feb 26, 2006
kontac said:
I talked to Orlando Mcghee the AnR for BME/WarnerBros. He said he expects the album to do better then his last one,look for E-40 in the upcoming film Dead Heist starring E-40,Big Daddy Kane,Bone Crusher,and D.J. Naylor about 4 thieves who try to rob a bank to become millionaires,but are trapped inside the building by mysterious creatures drops August 7th straight to dvd
ouch. i'll still check it out though

Feb 1, 2006
An new E-40 cd would be tight...but I think I rather see a new CLICK CD!! 40 needs to take it back to vallejo and have legit, suga t, d-shot, levetti. fuck features like lil jon and t-pain..

May 4, 2005
I wouldn't mind seeing B-Legit and D-shot back in the mix for sure. It would be nice to see more of that with some main stream artists mixed in and still see him sell over gold... yadadadadadadadadad

Feb 5, 2006
MY GHETTO REPORT CARD IS THE ONLY E-40 SONG I NEVER HEAR ANYBODY SLAPPIN ANYMORE. I STILL SLAP HIS OLD SHIT BUT MY GHETTO REPORT CARD IS AN ALBUM THAT TO ME JUST GOT PLAYED OUT. THATS THE ONLY BAY ALBUM FROM A BIG ARTIST THAT I DONT SLAP. BEST SOLID TRACK ON THERE TO ME WAS "SHE SAY SHE LOVE ME"