E-40 tracklistings

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

lenbiasyayo

Rest In Peace
Jun 24, 2008
40 got a deal wit lil jon and every one said he sold out he went back to indi and they said his shit wasnt mobbish enough, cant please anyone except us real 40 water fans , he never disapoints or comes wack 40 is the greatest rapper ever and every rapper out the bayarea/westcoast agrees. . Every other super savage rapper had a few crapy albums(spice, dpg, wc, short, even blas last solo had errors like a slow short stop. 40 has maybe 6 songs i dont like, thats insane considering he got prob 3,000 songs and anther few thousand features. dude wont stop til he 110 yrs old.

lenbiasyayo

Rest In Peace
Jun 24, 2008
Haha yeah. I remember waiting to buy the casette! Still have my TRU - TRU 2 Da Game casette that I bought when it first came out. Those were the good ol' days when you could buy an album and the damn thing would be straight fire, didn't have to worry about listening to leaks before it came out to see if it's worth buying.
that tru is a classic i dont care what anybody says , 123 gettin high in my caddy