E-40 tracklistings

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

AlcoholicLoser

I drink a lot of beer
Jun 3, 2002
Oregon Coast
i smell a liar , there aint even a single or a video dropped yet , if it leaked I or other 40 fanatics would know

LOL i dont lie to anyone... except maybe a cop or my boss...

why would i lie about somethin stupid like this? ill admit i dont have many e-40 cd's and dont listen to much of his shit, but my homeboy does have this... i was at his pad the other day and we were knockin it from front to back while takin bong rips and poppin somas... if i go to his house tomorrow ill borrow it and upload it for yall. like i said, i dont know how he got it cuz his homeboy burnt him the cd. but if i get over there tomorrow ill snatch his cd and make a copy for myself and upload it here

Rossibreath

triple og from the sbp
Sep 1, 2005
Menasha

why would i lie about somethin stupid like this? ill admit i dont have many e-40 cd's and dont listen to much of his shit, but my homeboy does have this... i was at his pad the other day and we were knockin it from front to back while takin bong rips and poppin somas... if i go to his house tomorrow ill borrow it and upload it for yall. like i said, i dont know how he got it cuz his homeboy burnt him the cd. but if i get over there tomorrow ill snatch his cd and make a copy for myself and upload it here
Liar liar pants on fire nose as long as a telephone wire

May 9, 2002

You sure it wasnt the album he dropped from last year of nearly the same name?

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
Looking forward to hearing that Mr. Flamboyant 2K11....

The original Mr. Flamboyant is my favorite track, couldn't wait till he brought that back, hopefully he's spittin' that fast rap.

Feb 15, 2008
Coathangastranga why would you want to release someones albums online and leak it a month early. 40 worked his ass off to make these albums. Trust me you never go to war with someone who has some gudda its not worth it.karma is a muthafucka and it aint worth the problems that will come with this situation.

Feb 14, 2004
I kinda ruined the last two RR's by listening to songs before the album was released. I don't want to hear shit from this album until I have the actual discs in my hands. I'll definitely be purchasing this when it releases. Glad to see Bosko's name on the tracklist, and Tech N9NE's. Looking forward to the tracks with Cousin Fik on it, too.

lenbiasyayo

Rest In Peace
Jun 24, 2008
I kinda ruined the last two RR's by listening to songs before the album was released. I don't want to hear shit from this album until I have the actual discs in my hands. I'll definitely be purchasing this when it releases. Glad to see Bosko's name on the tracklist, and Tech N9NE's. Looking forward to the tracks with Cousin Fik on it, too.
i always give in and listen to every song that leaks this time ima try stay busy and ignore the leaks the week before . remember how cool it was to buy a cd before internet was around?

Feb 14, 2004
i always give in and listen to every song that leaks this time ima try stay busy and ignore the leaks the week before . remember how cool it was to buy a cd before internet was around?
Haha yeah. I remember waiting to buy the casette! Still have my TRU - TRU 2 Da Game casette that I bought when it first came out. Those were the good ol' days when you could buy an album and the damn thing would be straight fire, didn't have to worry about listening to leaks before it came out to see if it's worth buying.