E-40 says "breh"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004
Lol at this being the internet version of all those "I heard snoop dog saw forshizzle, hes stealing the bay's lingo" threads from 10 years ago. Every fucking week someone would post some whiny ass thread claiming that everytime a word gets used on an album the rapper needs to give props to the neighborhood it originated at. I would be surprised if "breh" didn't come from a bunch of different sources simultaneosly, its a common fucking word.

Feb 10, 2009
South Sacramento
Lol at this being the internet version of all those "I heard snoop dog saw forshizzle, hes stealing the bay's lingo" threads from 10 years ago. Every fucking week someone would post some whiny ass thread claiming that everytime a word gets used on an album the rapper needs to give props to the neighborhood it originated at. I would be surprised if "breh" didn't come from a bunch of different sources simultaneosly, its a common fucking word.

one of the rappers from "Unaffiliated and the Madsquad" from Oakland was the first person to say "For Sheezy" and then Keak Da Sneak heard it from him and then E-40 also used it and then Snoop Dogg took it and turned it into "Fo Shizzle".

Aug 6, 2008

Rossibreath

triple og from the sbp
Sep 1, 2005
Menasha
40 said it on loyalty and betrayal on POP yo collar. Bet that was before snoop but I'm too lazy and don't care enuff to research it. Snoop definitely made it gay tho.

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004
lol, my point wasn't that "for shizzle" was invented by snoop dog, I have zero doubt that 40 used it on wax before him. My point is that the word 'breh' has its meaning on the siccness not because of any single individuals usage, but because of our shared usage.

Its the same point grapes misses every time he brings up HAD being called 'cool dog' on the other internets. What matters about had is the meaning the siccness has as a social group ascribed to it.

Breh has a unique meaning here because weve taken it and changed it to fit our needs

Rossibreath

triple og from the sbp
Sep 1, 2005
Menasha
lol, my point wasn't that "for shizzle" was invented by snoop dog, I have zero doubt that 40 used it on wax before him. My point is that the word 'breh' has its meaning on the siccness not because of any single individuals usage, but because of our shared usage.

Its the same point grapes misses every time he brings up HAD being called 'cool dog' on the other internets. What matters about had is the meaning the siccness has as a social group ascribed to it.

Breh has a unique meaning here because weve taken it and changed it to fit our needs
I smell u. I propped u. I was just tracing the 1st time I heard it.

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
the shit wasnt used on siccness until i brought the shit here.the homie from vallejo started saying it and everyone else started doing it.

i would in no way credit myself as the inventor, but im sure i brought it here cuz i watched everyone steal it and was like -_- but its all eastside as i didnt create it so i dont care

breh
I remember Fubu Mane Le Flare aka Iller Than Ill saying it all the time on the siccness before anyone else
not to discredit gas, or make it seem like i'm taking the credit myself...but i honestly don't recall anyone saying breh on here before me. it all started when i saw "zodiac killer breh" on a "how vallejo are you?" facebook quiz.

then i started posting "zodiac killer, breh" in lmtwlte (nsfw). and i noticed that premo and d-rose had said it around the same time, and premo actually had it as his custom user title. i don't know how, but i had it evolve to "sweet ass areolas, breh" and so forth.

but whatever, it's all good, i got other shit to worry about other than the origin of breh and who on the sicc was the first to use it here.

Dec 17, 2004

droppin science. end of discussion

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
we been sayin breh since before there was an internet.

shea we all know islanders say breh...my best homies are samoan and poly..etc etc.were talking about how 'breh' started on siccness, not the entire history of the term and how it was invented for the first time on earth.

its like if i start sayin 'ayo son' and everyone else on siccness starts saying that. i can trace it. i purposely remember bringing 'breh' over here because the shit was funny to me. like saying 'breh' all w the ehh exagerrated...ud be like SAUP BREHHH BREHHH?!? eventually everyone here started using it. areolas breh, etc

thats what IM saying. and i watched it happen so nah, no trolling bro.

i trolled in my early days...im mutha fuckin 31 years old....lol..im forreal if i say sumn at this point