E-40 says "breh"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 10, 2009
South Sacramento
the whole "BREH" thing is so SOHH..........i mean Ill Community... i mean AllHipHop i mean.... lol etc
http://community.allhiphop.com/archive/index.php/t-94734.html

but most niggas on siccness dont really know much about the internets outside of the sicc.

gas got all u niggas on that breh shit.
shout out to Cool Dog
i dont think it started on AllHipHop.com,,,,I heard people saying it 5 or 6 years ago on the turf.

LMAO @ people who get their slang words from websites

Jan 9, 2009
Shout out to my USO's & Hawaiians in Elmwood Correctional Facility circa 95 for putting me up on the BREH linguistics.

LMAO @ Slang from an internet website,.... "BLOOD CAME FROM WOLDSTARHIPHOP.COM, CUZ CAME FROM ANCESTRY.COM"

HAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAA!!!!

C'mon now breh, you dont really think what you state is correct, do you?

I really hope you dont. lol
nah what i meant was gas prolly brought the shit to siccness..
and you guys latched onto it.
but im assuming gas prolly lurked and saw it on some other site like sohh or somthin

thats all.
im not sayin the word was invented on the internets

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
breh came from sohh. as far as like, the jokingly referred to 'breh' and not anything else. ive probably been lurkign at both allhiphop and sohh for the last few years without posting (maybe something like 6-7 years), as i feel no need to change they whole program up. and thats where i go for rap news. the shit wasnt used on siccness until i brought the shit here.the homie from vallejo started saying it and everyone else started doing it.

for clarification

i started saying the shit offline as a joke and it crept into my online vocab

i would in no way credit myself as the inventor, but im sure i brought it here cuz i watched everyone steal it and was like -_- but its all eastside as i didnt create it so i dont care

breh

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
you sure about that?

I remember Fubu Mane Le Flare aka Iller Than Ill saying it all the time on the siccness before anyone else

I actually can't ever recall you saying it Gas... but maybe I just don't pay attention

Feb 10, 2009
South Sacramento
breh came from sohh. as far as like, the jokingly referred to 'breh' and not anything else. ive probably been lurkign at both allhiphop and sohh for the last few years without posting (maybe something like 6-7 years), as i feel no need to change they whole program up. and thats where i go for rap news. the shit wasnt used on siccness until i brought the shit here.the homie from vallejo started saying it and everyone else started doing it.

for clarification

i started saying the shit offline as a joke and it crept into my online vocab

i would in no way credit myself as the inventor, but im sure i brought it here cuz i watched everyone steal it and was like -_- but its all eastside as i didnt create it so i dont care

breh

Jan 9, 2009
Lol this guy.... keep rambling on bruh
LOL YEAH LAUGH IT OFF

I JUST KEEP RAMBLING BRO.

YOU JUST FOUND OUT YOUR NAME "PARK BOI" IS LITERALLY A GAY TERM
ALL YOU CAN DO IS LAUGH AT SOME WILD SHIT LIKE THAT..,

LIKE "OH. SHIT..DID THIS NIGGA JUST LINK ME TO A WIKIPEDIA PAGE?"

I HOPE YOU HAVENT BEEN CALLING YOURSELF A PARK BOI FOR LONG

Jan 9, 2009
WELL EXCUSE ME FOR CALLING OUT HIS FAGGOTRY..
I JUST ALWAYS ASSUMED "BOI" WAS GAY SHIT..
AND THEN I GOOGLED IT AND IT WAS CONFIRMED. LOL
JUST TYPE BOI IN GOOGLE. POW! FIRST RESULT. WTF

TAKE THAT UP WITH WIKIPEDIA BRO