E-40 Revenue Retrievin' TRACKLIST!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
why did the mods take down the thread with the snippets?

it's not like the album is up for d/l

it's STREAMING SNIPPETS... hella dumb... I guess if they got taken down off Amazon... ok... but I dunno... the siccness is hella uptight sometimes

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
yeah, I know what was in the thread... I saw the thread and replied in it

I'm just saying what was the reasoning behind deleting the thread?

if the thread was deleted because the mods didn't want people "leaking" album snippets, well then that is just dumb

however, if the thread was deleted because amazon took the snippets down, and the thread was "useless" it's understandable... kinda unnecessary IMO, but I can see why they want to keep the boards cleaned up, I guess

whatever, it doesn't really matter... I had a chance to hear the snippets and they sounded dope

Feb 15, 2008
The thread was deleted becuz the amazon.com snippets were taken down so there was no need for the thread and to get people excited then click the link to amazon and the shit not on there.

this is like my birthday and xmas at the same time, i'm ready, i got my dr dre headphones ready to go...
Speaking of Dr.Dre... that dude needs to give E40 a beat or two already. Been listenign to westcoast rap since the late 80s and thats one thing that has dissapointed me.... Dr.Dre and E40 not doign any work together.