E-40 Revenue Retrievin' TRACKLIST!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 20, 2007
wow! what a sick lineup! will be buyin this! anyone got the production credits? this shit is gonna be super heated! the last couple of albums were coo but i have a feelin this one is gonna kill shit real tough!

Mar 1, 2006
man o man sugfree, jacka and the huss. just bought me a caddilac bout to have fun this summer beating up the blocks slappin some real forty water in the system. ya dig

Oct 30, 2002
www.soundclick.com
man i was at best buy yesterday looking for these damn cd's...lol

the add has been running for weeks maybe months on here . so when my high ass went to bestbuy for sum dvds i was like "oh shit its the 2nd the 40 cd is out". went up and down the isle hella trippin. lol looked at the siccness on my phone and just got in line and i had to SMH at myself

Sep 1, 2005
Damn I was lookin forward to a new 40 album but this looks like a compilation...way too many features(most of 'em unknown or wack to me)

Feb 15, 2008
maybe each cd comes with a bonus cd with more songs

that'd be awesome
Each album will come with 2 bonus tracks on them so a total of 4 songs but only on the I tunes purchase. on those songs the features are j diggs and big rich on a track, mugzi on a track, a solo track, and another with b-slimm and krizz kalico on it. so a total of 42 brand new songs will be out. Songs for everybody on there trust me.