?? E-40 - Rappers Ball ft Too Short,2pac

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 7, 2008
i heard it i thought it was the original, but i guess its been a long time. 2pac says something like
'i be thug life till my fuckin casket drop, fuck the pigs and the motherfuckin bastard cops". im pretty sure i got that verse wrong but yeah the rappers ball song does have a version with 2pac. thats the 1 where the hook says 'this is for the hustlers', right

Oct 7, 2008
from the other posts it sounds like im educating preteens. just check your 2pac greatest hits collection or stare at your 2pac poster until you hear the song. then light your 2pac scented candle and iron your 2pac 4eva boxer shorts and pray to 'thug life'

Jun 3, 2006
i heard it i thought it was the original, but i guess its been a long time. 2pac says something like
'i be thug life till my fuckin casket drop, fuck the pigs and the motherfuckin bastard cops". im pretty sure i got that verse wrong but yeah the rappers ball song does have a version with 2pac. thats the 1 where the hook says 'this is for the hustlers', right
i think your right

Oct 7, 2008
I think that the 2pac verse may have originally been of of the ant banks 'big thangs' tape but i think it was used in the rappers ball song too. again its been a long time so i dont remember right.

Dec 21, 2006
I think that the 2pac verse may have originally been of of the ant banks 'big thangs' tape but i think it was used in the rappers ball song too. again its been a long time so i dont remember right.
i think u right... i remember that track on big thangs.. but ive never heard it on that rappers ball track though..

Jun 3, 2006
this shit has been fuckin wit me all day....my memory is fucked up, but i think it was a b-side off the single from hall of game....i

May 13, 2003
its rumoured that 2pac recorded a verse for the song,remix etc and thats coming from the people who have nothing better to do but find out everything about pac that there is to know.Same as The Click - What Comes Around Goes Around ft Pac