E-40 on KMEL rit now wid CouzinChueyGomez

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 20, 2002
www.myspace.com
GRIT&GRIND ALBUM OUT TODAY. GO SNATCH IT UP AND SUPPORT YOUR BAYISH YAYISH AMBASSADOR E-40. He's on 106.1 KMEL rit now wid tha BuzzinCouzin Chuey Gomez promotin todays release. He's also in the Examiner front page of the Datebook, from what I'm told. Take Care all and THANKS for supportin 40.

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
The cut with Kokaine "7 much" is tight but "rep you city" sounds like a three six mafia song. Maybe he trying to expand his fan base.

Apr 25, 2002
www.BallerSignMusic.com
I caught a little bit of 40 on KMEL this morning on the way to work...tried to call in to give him his proppers, but the line was busy for 15 minutes straight. I'm picking the album up after work. They played some songs from it and they all sounded dope!

May 20, 2002
www.myspace.com
I heard that Chuey and 40 was talkin about me. Does anyone know what they said? RHYTHMX $ickWid'It Records

Seven Much will get major L.A. radio play.
Rep Your City is already on HEAVY radio rotation in Atlanta/N.C/Memphis/N.O./etc....

May 2, 2002
Yea they were saying that the homie DankSinatra needs to drop a damn album, atleast an ep to hold folks over

naw just playing, but thats good 40 is on the stations getting love

He getting a scan from my purchase!

May 20, 2002
www.myspace.com
Danks alot DoneDada Chuck. When we vet-workin? I got beats for all DoneDeal Artists. Ask 40 about tha beats comin out Tha Mobbservatory Musick and HIGHbrary Studios........I'm doin a few for him and Short. Real Talk, Real Life. Peace&Pro$$$perity fam, RHYTHMX $ickWid'It Records