DYNAMITE 2009:DREAM VS WORLD VICTORY ROAD(SENGOKU) NEW YEARS EVE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

B-Buzz

lenbiasyayo
Oct 21, 2002
bhibago
last.fm
Aoki is the new Brock hahaha

Aoki vs. Hirota

Manhoef vs. Misaki

UBEREEM vs. Fujita

Mousasi vs. Goodridge

Sokodjou vs. Minowaman

Omigawa vs. Takaya

Mach vs. Gono 2nd round

Sefo vs. Nishijima K1

Masato vs. Souwer K1

working on finding the Ishii, Kid, Crusher, Tokoro and Shibata fights

Feb 12, 2004
I've never wanted to see a fighter get beatdown so bad. I wish BJ vs Aoki would happen just so BJ would RNC his ass and hold it on for a lil longer like he did vs Jens Pulver.

ESAD AOKI

B-Buzz

lenbiasyayo
Oct 21, 2002
bhibago
last.fm
he said he was pumped up and apologized, but then said he knew it was gonna break and he'd break it again. Doesn't excuse it, but I think it had to do with Hirota beating the shit out of Kitaoka (who Aoki trains with) for Sengoku's title and Aoki being pissed that he didn't tap and made him break it. He's a very emotional guy, and like I've said with BROWN before he's hard to be fan of once he's not in a fight, but when he's fighting he's fucking amazing haha

B-Buzz

lenbiasyayo
Oct 21, 2002
bhibago
last.fm
"After my fight, I was excited, and so I did something rude that I should apologize for. But that showed just how excited I was over that fight.... When I had his arm behind his back, I could feel it popping. I thought, 'Well, this guy's pride just won't let him tap, will it?' So without hesitation, I broke it. I heard it break, and I thought, ‘Ah, there, I just broke it.’ I was stopped afterward, but even if I hadn't been, continuing to break it more would have been fine by me.”

“When [DREAM's event producer Keiichi] Sasahara tells me to go and do something, I do it, and that's how I live my life. If Sasahara tells me to go to Strikeforce and take them out or ‘Go and kill that guy,’ I’m going to do it. Even if he tells me to go take out [FEG executive Sadaharu] Tanigawa, I’d do that too. I received a challenge from [Tatsuya Kawajiri], and so without telling him to shut the [expletive] up, I accept the challenge and look forward to our fight.”

- Aoki

May 17, 2004
hes talented as shit on the ground, but between this and that fight where he acted like he was hurt for 10 minutes from an "illegal" blow, i cant stand the guy.

hope kawajiri whoops his ass