(DYK) Did you know??? (Having a little fun)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 11, 2006
Aug 21, 2002
Heat Myser said:
2 things I have noticed over the years are....

A stray laugh in the background of This Ring towards the end of the song.

And a beer bottle clanging in the intro of Be Jealous.

I'm pretty sure I just heard that stuff cause I'm an engineer and tend to key in on little things, but what the hell.
Dude, you been on that X Heat??? Kidding, I thought that it was a kid laughing, I've always heard it.

As for the beer bottle, now I hafta make my way into the CD bundle and hear that song again to see if I hear it.

(The STRANGE MUSIC LIBRARY CD color has a pinkish tint to it, it'll be deep RED when they redistribute...)

Oct 18, 2006
QUICK-NESS- said:
/notices that in tha intro wen there talkin bout the crash they switch up without u really noticing, and goes from kriss to tech.
It starts out with the Driver, Sean, then goes to Big Krizz, then to Nick, then Kutt and finally Tech. All 5 who were in the van. It tripped me up at first too. I thought it was just Krizz, Kutt and Tech.

Dec 5, 2005
it's not the laughing after the kid sings.. its the laughing towards the end, if you have the anghellic cd it's at 5:18...

its at the part of the song where it seems as if hes choosing either marriage or being tech n9ne and doing music.. says RINGGG but fools you while it pauses and says TECH N9NE!

"this ring.. tech n9ne...
this ring.. tech n9ne..
this ring, tech n9ne
this ring, tech n9ne,
this ring-tech
ring-tech
ring-tech
ring-tech
RINGGGG
(pause)
TECH N9NE!(little laugh matt is talking about goes here)"