(DYK) Did you know??? (Having a little fun)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 21, 2002
(Dont have too much time on this one, and wanted to post a long time ago but...) There are always a few minor glitches with music or the wrong things are said on songs that most people dont catch, but (Strange Related) what are some wierd things that you've encountered listening to the music.

A couple things I've found:

1. The Absolute Power Tour Sampler, (when you put it in your CD player and if it reads it automatically, it gives you the AngHellic playlist instead of the AP Tour sampler)

2. When Kaliko is checking out of the bank on the My World Intro, I thought it was funny, but he cashed a $100.00 check. (Strange is gettin' cheap)

3. Some of you may not know, but on the Strange Music Library CD, the cover of the CD color will be different when the new ones are shipped out, its the wrong color.

I have a few more things that I've noticed, but if yall have something that may draw some interest and be pretty funny post em' up.

Peace Bitches...

Sep 16, 2002
hahaha you mofo's have got to be smoking some good-ass chronic for noticing all of this shit! LOL, here's one..

DID YOU KNOW?
the guy that's rapping on the phone on Kutt Calhoun's "To Whom IT May Concern" track off his B.L.E.V.E. album is really Kutt even though it sounds just like Tupac????
I'm being sarcastic for some of you slow folks or people who haven't even copped the BLEVE album by Kutt.

Sep 17, 2003
MasZive said:
2. When Kaliko is checking out of the bank on the My World Intro, I thought it was funny, but he cashed a $100.00 check. (Strange is gettin' cheap)

Maybe he too was making a withdrawl..... or, maybe they want you to think Krizz is just an ordinary customer at the bank that day who just happened to be in front of Tech at that teller window. (Even though it's really easy to tell it's Krizz.)

MasZive said:
3. Some of you may not know, but on the Strange Music Library CD, the cover of the CD color will be different when the new ones are shipped out, its the wrong color.

Well now I'm even happier that I bought five copies.... might be "rare" one day! Seems like something has happened with just about every CD Tech has put out that makes it rare in some way/shape/form.

So, what color was it supposed to be? I thought the shade of red that was used (which we now know to be the wrong color)as the CD's label was a bit on the pink side....

Jul 7, 2002
2 things I have noticed over the years are....

A stray laugh in the background of This Ring towards the end of the song.

And a beer bottle clanging in the intro of Be Jealous.

I'm pretty sure I just heard that stuff cause I'm an engineer and tend to key in on little things, but what the hell.

Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
Heat Myser said:
2 things I have noticed over the years are....

A stray laugh in the background of This Ring towards the end of the song.

And a beer bottle clanging in the intro of Be Jealous.

I'm pretty sure I just heard that stuff cause I'm an engineer and tend to key in on little things, but what the hell.
I've heard the beer bottle, not the laugh.

The other thing I've always thought was hillarious about the This Ring intro is the very fact that Trav picked up Grant and just headed to the Airport without getting Tech or calling him until they were already past his house. Like Trav would ever leave Tech anywhere.

For a few years I also thought that Tech said at the end...."alright i'mma ass wipe you" instead of "Imma ask wifey"

I thought Imma ass wipe you was a great way to say good bye on the phone.

Sep 4, 2003
look on the insert of your t9x dvd at the chapters... if i remember right it's missing #4... i don't have it in front of me right now... but it's something like that

Aug 16, 2003
You know all about that one Volrox....still got my signed copy from Tech and Krizz where Krizz wrote that #4 in there for me....gangsta shit lol

Dec 5, 2005
techn9nehq said:
I've heard the beer bottle, not the laugh.

The other thing I've always thought was hillarious about the This Ring intro is the very fact that Trav picked up Grant and just headed to the Airport without getting Tech or calling him until they were already past his house. Like Trav would ever leave Tech anywhere.

For a few years I also thought that Tech said at the end...."alright i'mma ass wipe you" instead of "Imma ask wifey"

I thought Imma ass wipe you was a great way to say good bye on the phone.

The laugh is at 5:18.. you can tell it's tech.