Dunno if we can post shit like this, but...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 28, 2003
I got a homie who does mods. If you're in the So Cal area he'll drive to your spot and juice your xbox for 40 bucks, he slangs games for 10, and you can still play your og's and get online with your shit...

I know the holidays are coming up and a lil extra money in your pocket never hurt nobody. If you're interested get at me in a PM and I'll shoot you his number.

~1~

Nomad

May 10, 2002
Be careful about going online with a modded 360. Lifetime ban if they catch you. No matter what the cat who mods says about them not being able to detect a tampered box... they can.

Not sure how Playstation works though, but Microsoft don't play that shit :hurt:

Mar 28, 2003
I feel you homie. Was just looking out for anybody here with the same kinda video game addiction I got. 10 dollar games is way better than 60 dollar games.

R

Sicc OG
Dec 7, 2005
yeah i wouldn't risk goin online with it though. Still i suppose you could have two 360s, one can be a legit 1 for playin online with games like call of duty or whatever you like and keep the 2nd as a modded one for all your other games.

which song is the killa tay from in your sig?^^

Mar 28, 2003
Yeah I was a lil cautious about it at first too, but I've been online with my shit for about a year now and have no complaints. It's been hella benefical for me so far. And that quote is off of Tay Capone's "Thug Thisle" sp? That track with Luni "Murder Kill"...

R

Sicc OG
Dec 7, 2005
what is involved in moddin 360s in this way.. do you just change the drive so it can read copies or do you have to modify the software somehow?

Jan 23, 2006
i got have my xbox modded, fuck bein scared to go online with it though, i stay online. its only a console ban from live. i'd rather have that then them bricking my xbox and i cant play anything at all. plus with a modded xbox you know what your up against. i found some one on craigslist in my area that gots games for 5 , im all in the doe

what is involved in moddin 360s in this way.. do you just change the drive so it can read copies or do you have to modify the software somehow?
modifying the dvd firmware on the drive

Jun 12, 2003
go on craiglist hella peeps do that modding i use 2 have mine modded i got banned so i had 2 get a new 1 sux...they will eventually get u...best 2 have 2 xboxs tho 1 for modded games and one 4 online only..

Mar 28, 2003
Nah fuck the rollers I don't get down on that informant shit.

Anyway for anybody who was banned. I found out it's only a console band so if you were to go get another used xbox from gamestop, you could have your mod guy do a case swap for you, and return the busted box for your dough. Good luck with that.

Apr 9, 2005
www.myspace.com
mine i guess actually is still under the extended warranty, cuz i guess they extended it for the red ring?

but its almost up anyway, and they were giving me trouble sending it in lol. so i just had him do it. he'll fix it again if it breaks again anyway, so i have the black market "warranty" lol.

Mar 28, 2003
Man I was online with that Gears of War 2 like damn near 2 months before it's release. There was a shitload of people who had it already too. I was just playing hiding my connection everytime I jumped online with it.