dumb ass bitches these days

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 26, 2003
man my bitch is hella dumb, i aint lyin. she hella tryinna get me caught up n shit. she got this other bitch callin me tellin me whas up n shit n i already hella knew i was gettin set up by my bitch (instict or somethin). n i was kinda drunk n ii was like hella yea come through n shit. so shes like im go in 20 minutes. n rigth after she hangs up my bitch calls n says shes gunna come in like 20 minutes. only thing that i was thinkin was, man first bitch that gets here wins dick. so the other bitch never comes, n my bitch "gets mad" at me cuz some bitch is callin her n shit (the other bitch) tellin her to leave me alone or so she says. i was like whatever i gotta wake up early. she dont wanna admit shit, so im still tryinna see the other bitch n see what she looks like. i wanna see if the i-was-drunk-wha-tha-fuck conversation. i wouldnt trip if it was another bitch, just that bitch gots feria so i aint tryinna lose that. im trinna make her buy me 22s or bags for my shit.

Aug 20, 2004
SOAK::GAME said:
is this the same broad that almost got your ass kicked by some somoans in long beach a few years ago?
Damn,like that?Sounds like some unwanted drama...drop that broad...before you end up in some shit you cant get out of...caught up!!!!

Oct 14, 2004
Chevy Man said:
man my bitch is hella dumb, i aint lyin. she hella tryinna get me caught up n shit. she got this other bitch callin me tellin me whas up n shit n i already hella knew i was gettin set up by my bitch (instict or somethin). n i was kinda drunk n ii was like hella yea come through n shit. so shes like im go in 20 minutes. n rigth after she hangs up my bitch calls n says shes gunna come in like 20 minutes. only thing that i was thinkin was, man first bitch that gets here wins dick. so the other bitch never comes, n my bitch "gets mad" at me cuz some bitch is callin her n shit (the other bitch) tellin her to leave me alone or so she says. i was like whatever i gotta wake up early. she dont wanna admit shit, so im still tryinna see the other bitch n see what she looks like. i wanna see if the i-was-drunk-wha-tha-fuck conversation. i wouldnt trip if it was another bitch, just that bitch gots feria so i aint tryinna lose that. im trinna make her buy me 22s or bags for my shit.

Heres a simple idea....Break it off with the girl then. If you got to worry about a girl to buy you shit that kind of makes you a girl since you doing the same shit most girls due to guys. Wise up kid and let her go read some books, you cant take 22's with you when you die and nobody is going to care if you do have 22's but skanks. Get wise homie. I dont need a girl to give me anything but love and affection, fuck getting money and shit out of here thats for fools. If she buys you things because she wants to then cool, but if your plotting to get it from her then just give up and get a job, you have to work a real job to get real things.

Dec 30, 2002
Rob S4 said:
Heres a simple idea....Break it off with the girl then. If you got to worry about a girl to buy you shit that kind of makes you a girl since you doing the same shit most girls due to guys. Wise up kid and let her go read some books, you cant take 22's with you when you die and nobody is going to care if you do have 22's but skanks. Get wise homie. I dont need a girl to give me anything but love and affection, fuck getting money and shit out of here thats for fools. If she buys you things because she wants to then cool, but if your plotting to get it from her then just give up and get a job, you have to work a real job to get real things.

ya why cant you just respect women... ahahahahhaahahahhahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

Jan 26, 2003
soak game - samoans n shit, wha tha fuck? got the wrong muthafucker dude

Rob S4 said:
thats the gayest shit i ever heard

Sydal

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.idealsentertainment.com
Rob S4 said:
That's some of the realest shit anybody on this board has ever spit.

Look youngen, like 2Pac once said...men can be bitches too. Women aren't bitches if they sleep around, women are bitches when they put prices on themselves, and do shit for money. I completely agree. If you can't provide shit for yourself, and you're depending on a woman to get you what you want, you're a damn fool, period. Shake her ass if she's playin' games.

Be a player if ya want, but don't fall into the trap and become the played...feel me? Know the difference. A real player will have women buyin' him shit because she digs the fuck out of him and wants to. The played, will plot and plan so women buy them shit, then in the end they don't have shit.

Nov 14, 2002
Sydal said:
Women aren't bitches if they sleep around, women are bitches when they put prices on themselves, and do shit for money.
A HOE IS A PERSON THATS WITH YOU FOR MONEY......

A BITCH IS FEMALE WITH A FUCKED UP ATTITUDE.

Oct 14, 2004
Chevy Man said:
soak game - samoans n shit, wha tha fuck? got the wrong muthafucker dude

thats the gayest shit i ever heard

See you could only insult that because you no nothing better then to be that way. When you have kids are you going to teach them these poisonous things or are you going to be a man and be respectful? If your mom was like that you wouldnt be talking that same shit.

May 15, 2002
Rob S4 said:
See you could only insult that because you no nothing better then to be that way. When you have kids are you going to teach them these poisonous things or are you going to be a man and be respectful? If your mom was like that you wouldnt be talking that same shit.
I Agree.