DUI Question

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Rossibreath

triple og from the sbp
Sep 1, 2005
Menasha
I'm over this nothing happend he can have the fucking key I'll just make another spare. I got away without a DUI and I'm not chancing that shit again. I wasn't that drunk but I probably wouldn't of passed a breathalizer test. I'm just counting myself lucky.

The cop was probably trying to be cool and just letting me go home if I left my car their over night and didn't drive it. I figured he was trying to fuck me over and get my car towed.

Rossibreath @Rossibreath : I just went through the DUI classes last year and the majority were mexican, a couple white people and only like 2 black people. I thought it was weird that there wasn't many black people because black people always complain about being pulled over for being black lol
Maybe I was misconstrued by all the drunk drivers in Wisconsin and the majority of white people that make up Wisconsin lol

Sep 16, 2011
It isn't that hard to believe hahaha

It happend, its not even the most interesting thing that has happend to me this month. You and that canadian guy must live some borring ass lives if this story is to far fetched to wrap your minds around lol.

Mar 21, 2007
www.myspace.com
It isn't that hard to believe hahaha

It happend, its not even the most interesting thing that has happend to me this month. You and that canadian guy must live some borring ass lives if this story is to far fetched to wrap your minds around lol.
nigga u sound like a fuckin weenie on here crying about the police took ur keys im in pittsburg
go to the police station and ask for your fuckin key back and stop crying about it

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004
The only way to redeem yourself at this point is to tell the cop you want the paperwork from his seizure of your property and post that shit up. We done been through this whole situation with about five different people over the years.

Jan 31, 2008
easy, go to the courts and tell them that you do not ascribe to capitis diminutio maxima and that you represent the Natural Person. Anytime they tell you something and ask you if you "understand" aka "stand under" say no because it means you are agreeing to make a contract with them as the Corporate Person.

After that pretty much anything can happen. Good luck.

Props: S.SAVAGE

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
i got setup for a DUI a few months ago.

two blocks from my house, wasnt high, hadnt smoked, hadnt done any drugs

even thinking about it pisses me the fuck off

let me out on the weekend 9hrs later didnt impound my car etc etc

they got me to the station and blood tested me...of course i got drugs in my blood

and whats worse is my pub pretender dosent like me for some reason and dosent even care to help me

hate to say it but i do not have another 3k to drop on ANOTHER lawyer i just had a weapons charge, how im not violating probaion i dunno, but whatever

i dont even wanna talk about this shit. shit just hurts my stomach man
that muthafuckas can get systematically set up

i would have been safer in west oakland

Went to court today. Case dismissed due to lack of evidence

I been growing grey hairs over this shit. Feels so good.

Dodged that bullet

Remember people, NEVER TAKE THE DEAL FIGHT THAT SHIT

I saved hella money by getting my evidence together and sticking to my guns

Didn't spend thousands to get a lawyer fought it with a public defender and got it thrown out. Won't have to pay for classes or fines or anything of that type.

If I woulda took that deal I woulda been fucked

The good guy won this time

Apr 11, 2008
WWW.PLEASEATSOMESHIT.COM
i remember this one time I got arrested and the cop forgot to put cuffs on me and ask for my id, he put me in the back of the car and forgot to lock it, i just opened the door and walked away hella smooth, and i stole his shotgun.

There was another time I got stopped by a cop and searched and somehow he missed the 12 guage shotgun i had hidden in my pants leg, it fell out as i was walking away and he saw it, but just laughed and said it he wasnt trippin...he even gave me a ride to the trap house

Mar 21, 2007
www.myspace.com
i remember this one time I got arrested and the cop forgot to put cuffs on me and ask for my id, he put me in the back of the car and forgot to lock it, i just opened the door and walked away hella smooth, and i stole his shotgun.

There was another time I got stopped by a cop and searched and somehow he missed the 12 guage shotgun i had hidden in my pants leg, it fell out as i was walking away and he saw it, but just laughed and said it he wasnt trippin...he even gave me a ride to the trap house
hahahhahahahahahhahaah

Mar 22, 2013
HEROIN CAPITAL
If this REALLY happened, then maybe the cop was chillin up the block watching your dumbass come back. but then i guess he wouldve just rolled up. you must be young though cause i know if i wouldve caught a break like that, i wouldve gone home and gone to sleep. come back for the car the next day. A DUI is nothing to play with. that shit will set your life back years man...real talk.
For real my Dad had to spend 7 years tryin to get his license back after his 2nd DUI.
Still bitter about it to this day.