Dubee a savage

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

pAc0

Sicc OG
Feb 8, 2006
Dubee's flow is nonstoppable.....he can spit fire like nuttin. Mac Mall is another that's been bringin heat lately.
my fav. thizz artist (in no particular order) are: MaC Dre, Dubee, Mac Mall, PSD, J.Diggs, and Mistah F.A.B.....For sum reason thizz recruits WAY TO MUCH artists. They should stick to 5 maybe 7 artist and that's it. They've oversaturated the fans wit too many albums droppin at one time .
QUALITY OVER QUANTITY!!!!!!

what i'm sayin is that how am i suppose to buy albums from Thizz when they release projects every other week(seems like it).

Jan 27, 2006
Always thought Dubee would carry the torch after Mac Dre retired, but he been lyin low since Dre died. Fabby been steppin up hard for thizz. What is Dubee waitin for...? He needs to take the thrown and startin runnin the bay.

Apr 18, 2005
Yaddidamean said:
Always thought Dubee would carry the torch after Mac Dre retired, but he been lyin low since Dre died. Fabby been steppin up hard for thizz. What is Dubee waitin for...? He needs to take the thrown and startin runnin the bay.
i think he took it hella hard when dre passed... thas his cuddie cut cut cuthroat right there. of course it got to him. i member ina interview shortly after dre passed that that foo jus wanted to stay low for a minute. that foo jus didnt want no part cuz his homeboy wasnt right there next to him. i can understand that.

as far as dubee, thas 1 of the hardest foo'z ive ever heard. turf matic was koo, but his older shit cumz hellllllla hard wit those funky beats. i hope he comes wit a slappin ass cd hella soon.

May 30, 2005
Soulcollector said:
No one on Thizz comes harder than J-Diggs! But that nigga Dubee does come hella hard!
That"s fo' sho J. Diggs is hard as hell I don't think anyone in thizz can hang wit that cat